LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Favorite Beer thread

Old 06-10-2011, 10:01 PM   #22
Tacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to all

Name: Mike
Tacoma206's Tacoma Gallery
Shock top and blue moon. Probly my two favorite beers. But if i'm playing drinking games and chugging, then coors light for sure
Old 06-10-2011, 10:09 PM   #23
Tacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to all

Name: Mike
Tacoma206's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Pussy

I remember when I had my first beer
I don't get your response. I find it impractical to play drinking games that require downing many beers with anything expensive or heavy. Don't see that having anything to do with being a pussy or drinking "my first beer".
Old 06-10-2011, 10:10 PM   #24
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Shiner Bohemian Black and SamAdams Brown Ale.
Old 06-10-2011, 10:16 PM   #25
BrianL will become famous soon enoughBrianL will become famous soon enough
Name: Take a guess...
BrianL's Tacoma Gallery
Abita Purple Haze
Old 06-10-2011, 10:46 PM   #26
PA Tacoma is on a distinguished road
Navy: GSE
Name: Nyles
Location: East Earl, PA - Tanauan, Philippines - Baghdad, Iraq
PA Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

San Miguel Pale Pilsen in the bottle on the beach or at a fiesta!
Old 06-13-2011, 08:32 AM   #27
Tacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacomada's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, looks like im getting a list of new beer to try. Hopefully some of this stuff is available up here. For the home brewers... do you brew at home or have local u-brew shop you use.. any tips?

LOL @ Lrgrnr and Tacoma206... real men eat their fruit not drink it aha, although i had some of my better halfs strawberry ale once and it was decent hard to drink lots of i would think.
Old 06-13-2011, 10:40 AM   #28
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
not easy to drink a lot of a fruity beer. But if your having a beer with a burger or something along those lines then its ok. Other favorite would be sierra nevada pale ale. My dad loves it so i suppose its in my genes to love it.
Old 06-13-2011, 10:42 AM   #29
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery

Old 06-13-2011, 10:45 AM   #30
REX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
REX_111_MDG_BMET's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gre...you-drink.html
Old 06-13-2011, 10:46 AM   #31
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Don't know if I have 1 favorite, I like beer with flavor. Some that are really good:

Full Sail IPA
Killian's Iriash Red
Dos XX Amber
Sam Adams (pretty much any)
Kona ( several brews)
Rahr Red

and highly underrated, but Budweiser American Ale, great stuff!
Old 06-13-2011, 10:51 AM   #32
OffRdn916 is on a distinguished road
OffRdn916's Tacoma Gallery
Beer geek alert* my favorite would be pliny the elder followed by bourbon county stout or any cantillon.
Old 06-13-2011, 01:51 PM   #33
beerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Flightline Avionics Technician
Name: Trey
beerking's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomada View Post
Nice, looks like im getting a list of new beer to try. Hopefully some of this stuff is available up here. For the home brewers... do you brew at home or have local u-brew shop you use.. any tips?

LOL @ Lrgrnr and Tacoma206... real men eat their fruit not drink it aha, although i had some of my better halfs strawberry ale once and it was decent hard to drink lots of i would think.
I brew it at home, but purchase the ingredients from a local shop. Just started a few months ago. My first beer was a 90-minute IPA and the 2nd was a Black IPA. I have the ingredients to brew a hefeweizen but haven't had the time to brew it yet. Definitely an awesome hobby, though!
Old 06-27-2011, 08:24 AM   #34
facemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chase
facemob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OffRdn916 View Post
Beer geek alert* my favorite would be pliny the elder followed by bourbon county stout or any cantillon.
The Pliney !! we cant get that out east. Any chance you would want to trade for something thats readily available to me such as victory or dogfish??
Old 06-27-2011, 08:29 AM   #35
rackatak has a spectacular aura aboutrackatak has a spectacular aura aboutrackatak has a spectacular aura about
rackatak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA Tacoma View Post
San Miguel Pale Pilsen in the bottle on the beach or at a fiesta!
Have to agree with San Miguel Pale Pilsner.

Stateside, Shiner Bock
Old 06-27-2011, 08:31 AM   #36
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Yuengling, Sam adams and the occasional SAMUEL JACKSON MOTHER FUCKER lol
Old 06-27-2011, 08:32 AM   #37
REX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
REX_111_MDG_BMET's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
SAMUEL JACKSON MOTHER FUCKER lol
IT'LL GET YA DRUNK!!!! YOU'LL BE FUCKIN' FAT GIRLS IN NO TIME!!! YOU MIGHT EVEN FIGHT A N**** OR TWO!!!! MMM.....MMMMMMMM BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-27-2011, 08:36 AM   #38
Tacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacomada's Tacoma Gallery
Oh I thought this had died, figured I was the only one reading it, just to check out VanillaGorilla's sig... pretty sure she winked at me

back on track now... Granville Isle makes some good brews too.. for my fellow BC'ers
Old 06-27-2011, 08:36 AM   #39
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
I like yuengling when im at home but when i out of the country i drink this stuff. its soooo good.

Old 06-27-2011, 08:48 AM   #40
Servant of Ninkasi
Toby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toby's Tacoma Gallery
My favorite beer is Wake Up and Go To Sleep Stout still after all these years. I'm pretty sure the recipe still even shows up in google searches even though I only ever posted it on the Homebrew Digest. I've refined it since I first made it, but it's still basically the same.

My favorite commercial beer is NOLA Brewing's Irish Channel Stout.

Other favorites are NOLA Brown, Anchor Old Foghorn, Spaten Optimator, Sam Adams Wee Heavy, and any of the Mikkeler Coffee Stouts.