LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Favorite Beer thread

Old 06-27-2011, 09:00 AM   #41
me gusta pechos firmes
jivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack MeHoff
jivewalker's Tacoma Gallery
Anchor Steam
Old 06-27-2011, 09:29 AM   #43
Shetto24 is on a distinguished road

Shetto24's Tacoma Gallery
Sierra Nevada's Kellerweis, or a Guiness on tap
Old 06-27-2011, 09:31 AM   #44
Underprepared and Overconfident
DubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DubyaDawg's Tacoma Gallery
I had Michelob Ultra Lime Cactus the other day, it is fantastic. Beats Bud Light Lime by a mile.
Old 07-24-2011, 02:47 PM   #45
Blacoma has a spectacular aura aboutBlacoma has a spectacular aura about

Blacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Just brought back some Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat beer from Chicago. Thats my favorite right now.
Old 07-24-2011, 03:02 PM   #46
upnadam is on a distinguished road

Name: Adam
upnadam's Tacoma Gallery
Racer 5 and Brew Free Or Die IPA, also Fat Tire.
Attached Thumbnails
Favorite Beer thread-racer-six-pack_small.jpg  
Old 07-24-2011, 03:23 PM   #47
tacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, Cutterman
Name: Tom
tacomathom's Tacoma Gallery
I try the different brews on sale at the base Class Six, but I always come home to Sam Adams Boston Lager.
Old 07-24-2011, 11:14 PM   #48
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
New bar near here in Oceanside that has Pacifico on tap!! We downed 2 pitchers today with lunch (4 of us)... the owner is an off road racer... so, naturally he was exposed to Pacifico in Baja like the rest of us. The Junkyard Bar off Rancho del Oro, near Mesa/Oceanside Blvd.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:00 PM   #50
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery

Old 11-16-2011, 09:02 PM   #51
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
same adams makes some real good seasonal beers imo. i also like rolling rock and yuengling.. or bud light when im feeling cheap haha
Old 11-16-2011, 09:06 PM   #53
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Bayern Brewing Face Plant Doppelweizen
its only available in the winter...eagerly awaiting its return to the local stores
Old 11-16-2011, 09:08 PM   #55
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
^^^Hey it's your favorite beer...
Its the sports drink of the boonies!
Old 11-16-2011, 09:09 PM   #56
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
Its the sports drink of the boonies!
and cheap!!
Old 11-16-2011, 09:10 PM   #57
HarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
HarryTaco's Tacoma Gallery
The first time I had a whole bottle of this, I swear I hallucinated. It was good though.

Old 11-16-2011, 09:10 PM   #58
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
and cheap!!
3.99 for a six pack of 16oz at the local 7-11
Old 11-16-2011, 09:10 PM   #59
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I Liquid I's Tacoma Gallery
I try to buy at least 1 six pack of a different brand every time I go buy. Trying to taste each one they have at the craft area.

My go to however is Heineken, and for some reason I have found Heineken Light to be real crisp and refreshing and has become one of my favorites. Tried some Stella Artois the other day, wasn't bad, kind of sweet.

Also, after a hard day in the sun, a cheap beer like a Coors or a Medalla seem to be really really good, more so than other beers that I know are much better. I guess the body wants gutter beer some times.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:12 PM   #60
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryTaco View Post
The first time I had a whole bottle of this, I swear I hallucinated. It was good though.

Yeah i fucking love that stuff!

I believe Camas Wa is the biggest consumer of that stuff