Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

I want one of these!!!!!

Old 10-18-2008, 08:05 AM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I want one of these!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdD54rG9oQA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_azQmHSIXs&feature=user
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li81cHXFw2Q&feature=user

And the best one!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdD54rG9oQA
Old 10-18-2008, 08:44 AM   #2
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Too funny! Wonder if that's a real blender you can buy. Sure would be nice to have one that will actually do ice for those frozen drinks.

Chuck is still THE Ultimate Badass!
Old 10-18-2008, 09:10 AM   #3
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerNameIsLucy View Post
Too funny! Wonder if that's a real blender you can buy. Sure would be nice to have one that will actually do ice for those frozen drinks.

Chuck is still THE Ultimate Badass!
Ah, Yes. It IS a real product! I might get one.......
http://www.bestjuicers.com/blendtechomeblender.html
Old 10-18-2008, 09:28 AM   #4
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
400 bucks on sale from 500!?!?! eh, nope, not this payday anyways!

THREE HORSEPOWER MOTOR. You could mow the lawn with that thing!
Old 10-18-2008, 09:36 AM   #5
Wren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
Wren's Tacoma Gallery
great Videos, i want one
Old 10-18-2008, 10:56 AM   #6
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! Too bad it's super expensive, otherwise I would definitely get one.
Old 10-18-2008, 11:46 AM   #7
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
This is actually the blender that starbucks uses for their blended drinks... I love the iphone one... scratch that the glowstick one
Old 10-18-2008, 07:02 PM   #8
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
Watched them destroy a baseball bat with one of these on TV.

Marc M
Old 10-18-2008, 10:47 PM   #9

So, Tonight I told my Wife I wanted one of these. Since I only grind coffee beans, she is haveing a hard time figuring out why I need a $400.00 Blender. I showed her the vids, but shes still not seeing it.
Old 10-19-2008, 12:25 AM   #10
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
Pfff women, I feel your pain man.
Old 10-19-2008, 07:26 AM   #11
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
hell ya chuck norris!!!!lol