Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Easy Mexican Cornbread

Old 10-21-2008, 06:22 PM   #1
Prayers for Bill and Michelle
trcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant future

trcksr4grls's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to trcksr4grls
Easy Mexican Cornbread

This is sooooo simple and sooo good if you like corn bread.....

2 boxes of Jiffy, (yes I said Jiffy) making it easy on you.....
follow the directions for making corn bread....

Now in the mix add 1 can of cream corn

I add 1/2 of a container of Bueno Green chili chopped, (use what ever you like and as much as you like)

1 bag of cheddar cheese, save a little, about a handfull

mix well

pull out the trusty big square cast iron skillet.... or a pan. Make sure you oil well, poor into pan and bake for about 10 min more then the direction says... nice golden brown across the top. When it has about 10 min left to go add the handful of cheese across the top and return to oven.... Take it out....

and then grub!!!!
Old 10-21-2008, 06:27 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
hmmmm....never have thought about that. we use jiffy all the time since its so easy and quick, so i may just have to try this. thanks for the recipe!
Old 10-21-2008, 06:31 PM   #4
trcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurphMan View Post
Be much simpler just to let you make it for the rest of us.

lol Why is that a man's favorite thing to say?? lol
Old 10-21-2008, 08:02 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurphMan View Post
Nah, my fav thing to say would have been for you to show up with the cornbread and a six-pack. It's an Irish thing.
Irish huh? So I am guessing the beer would have to be Guinness?
Old 10-22-2008, 03:07 AM   #7
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trcksr4grls View Post
That works for me.
Old 10-22-2008, 04:27 PM   #8
Senility Rocks!
MurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Murph
MurphMan's Tacoma Gallery
nah, just cold...

Quote:
Originally Posted by trcksr4grls View Post
Old 10-30-2008, 07:04 PM   #9
LOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant future

Name: Lauren
LOWLO7's Tacoma Gallery
i just made this!!
its soo good!
Old 10-31-2008, 06:59 AM   #10
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOWLO7 View Post
i just made this!!
its soo good!
nice work!!! Pics next time eh? LOL
Old 10-31-2008, 07:22 AM   #11
LOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant future

Name: Lauren
LOWLO7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
nice work!!! Pics next time eh? LOL
I would have..but everyone ate it too fast!!
I barely got a piece LOL