Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

you eat SPAM?

Old 09-06-2011, 12:18 PM   #41
Byte Me
JFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JFKLives's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
Yup....used to live in Hawaii....Spam is everywhere, including McDonalds and 7-Eleven.
One of the best Spam recipes was used the cheapo Ramen noodles, fried up with Shoyu, peas and carrots and a little cabbage...poor mans yakisoba.

Koa Pancake House....that place in Kaneohe is still around. Talk about memories. mmmm
http://www.10buckdinners.com/?p=1845
Old 09-06-2011, 12:21 PM   #42
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery

It's all about the corned beef hash. Half a can contains more than your daily recommended sodium. Maybe it was double. Either way it's like eating a delicious pink mushy brick of salt.
Old 09-06-2011, 12:22 PM   #43
Byte Me
JFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yes, CBH is going on ... just so long as it's fried up all crispy with lots of carcinogens ... again, with running eggs over it ...
Old 09-06-2011, 12:23 PM   #44
okboatie1 is a jewel in the roughokboatie1 is a jewel in the roughokboatie1 is a jewel in the rough

Navy:
Name: Darrell
okboatie1's Tacoma Gallery
I only break out the "miracle meat" when I'm trying to impress the ladies...
Old 09-06-2011, 12:23 PM   #45
Byte Me

lol ... I'm a bachelor so I'm imagining it's just the noodles and canned meat ...
Old 09-06-2011, 12:23 PM   #46
The Lone Wolf of TW!
Ninja is on a distinguished road

Name: Charles
Ninja's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFKLives View Post

My way cost half that.
Old 09-06-2011, 12:54 PM   #47
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Everytime I get to visit my dad and go fishing, it is mandatory to have spam on the boat. Wheat bread, swiss cheese, mustard or mayo with 1/4" thick slices of spam is so awesome.
Old 09-06-2011, 12:57 PM   #48
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE
Old 09-06-2011, 01:02 PM   #49
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
only if its musubi
Old 09-06-2011, 01:23 PM   #50
Smoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
Smoove06's Tacoma Gallery
Spam musubi with a side of chirachi and mayo....end of story.
Old 09-07-2011, 12:01 AM   #51
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
i cook with SPAM quite a bit...

in my house, we get the SPAM Lite for the lower salt content... once in a while we will get the Turkey SPAM but it doesn't taste the same...

my daughter loves the traditional over easy eggs, spam, and rice for breakfast...

sometimes for lunch, i will slice the SPAM into thin strips, pan fry, then sprinkle over ramen or udon noodles...

or slice, pan fry, and put it in some pan de sal (filipino bread roll) with a slice of cheese...

it's also good cubed, pan fried, and mixed into a lettuce salad or a wild rice salad...

i have cut it up and cooked it in curry instead of chicken...

it's also great cubed, pan fried, then mixed into chili or spaghetti sauce...

a couple times we have diced it up and used it for bait to catch catfish...
Old 09-07-2011, 12:05 AM   #52
the point is simply this
georgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
georgeandkanoa's Tacoma Gallery
spam sammie with sandwich spread ,nummie
Old 09-07-2011, 12:29 AM   #53
Turning the knob from H2 to H4/L4
Poke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to all

Poke Tako's Tacoma Gallery
Nom nom nom nom
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN3tvk7RzX8
Old 09-07-2011, 12:29 AM   #54
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
grew up on the stuff and still eat it today (although not as much)

I'll go over to my parent's house every now and then and they still cook it up to this day
Old 09-07-2011, 12:46 AM   #55
larry2375 is on a distinguished road

larry2375's Tacoma Gallery
Spam musubi is popular here but didn't know mainlanders eat it also. As a kid, I'd go to 7 eleven and buy 4 spam musubis. Or just pan fry 3 or 4 slices with eggs sunny side up with some rice. That is comfort food. Now that I'm older, the sodium and fat would just kill me. Never touched it in 10 years. I'd like to but my health is more important. I'm eating egg beaters and brown rice nowadays. You guys ever tried new Zealand corned beef? Now that is the shit, you can actually see the portions of real meat not that grinder up crap like libbys. I'm making myself hungry.
Old 09-07-2011, 12:55 AM   #56
Taco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant future
Name: j
Taco4Fish's Tacoma Gallery
fuk yea love it, make spam musubi. Just pan fry and g2g aloha
Old 09-07-2011, 01:12 AM   #57
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Hell to the mutha fkn no. Grew up on that shit. Now that im grown and buy my own groceries, never again. Libbys vienna sausage.was another.island favoriteas.well. Blaahhhh.

Sent frum mobul fone soe don't freek out about my speling and grahmar.
Old 09-07-2011, 05:49 AM   #58
skytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gunners Mate
Name: Dave
skytower's Tacoma Gallery
3/8" slices laid flat in a deep pan, cover with Bush's Baked Beans, cover beans with cheese of choice, bake in oven=tasty!

There are many recipies online...
Old 09-07-2011, 05:50 AM   #59
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
spam straight out of the can......no knives forks nothing.
Old 09-07-2011, 06:08 AM   #60
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
mmmmmm Fried Spam FTW!