Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Any Vegetarians out there?

Old 08-22-2011, 10:28 PM   #21
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-22-2011, 10:33 PM   #22
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Mention being a vegan or vegeaterian on this site and people get offended like it questions their manlyhood
NOOO! i don't care if people don't eat delicious, fatty, artery clogging meat. . . . i just want my bacon!
Old 08-22-2011, 10:35 PM   #23
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
NOOO! i don't care if people don't eat delicious, fatty, artery clogging meat. . . . i just want my bacon!
That's fine

I just think it's funny that when somebody makes a thread asking about vegetarians that everybody that is not a veg feels the need to post pics of meat to try to correct the obviously incorrect behaviour of said poster .
Old 08-22-2011, 10:36 PM   #24
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowDog01 View Post
True, People Eating Tasty Animals.....very ironic
Quote:
Mention being a vegan or vegeaterian on this site and people get offended like it questions their manlyhood
I kind of saw that happening as well as the bacon pics and stuff haha to each their own I guess, doesn't bother me. Army of one right here
Old 08-22-2011, 10:37 PM   #25
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
My GF's vegetarian so I eat quite a bit of vegetarian dishes
x2
Old 08-22-2011, 10:39 PM   #26
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
That's fine

I just think it's funny that when somebody makes a thread asking about vegetarians that everybody that is not a veg feels the need to post pics of meat to try to correct the obviously incorrect behaviour of said poster .
or somebody makes one post about their hockey team and someone else (cant remember who) post the same damn picture of their preferred team in nearly every thread.
Old 08-22-2011, 10:39 PM   #27
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
vegetarians are for girls and gays
Old 08-22-2011, 10:39 PM   #28
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
or somebody makes one post about their hockey team and someone else (cant remember who) post the same damn picture of their preferred team in nearly every thread.
That is completely a different thing
Old 08-22-2011, 10:40 PM   #29
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
That is completely a different thing
if you say so
Old 08-22-2011, 10:41 PM   #31
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon850FL View Post
thanks...
Old 08-22-2011, 10:41 PM   #32
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dont eat too much meat, just chicken. even tho its pretty gross after watching Food Inc. on Netflix.
if u havent watched it....watch it. seriously.
Old 08-22-2011, 10:43 PM   #33

chickens on steroids....cant even stand up they're so big. yummy.
Old 08-22-2011, 10:44 PM   #34
I bring the feel goods

we dont need to try and convert people...
Old 08-22-2011, 10:46 PM   #35
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
dont eat too much meat, just chicken. even tho its pretty gross after watching Food Inc. on Netflix.
if u havent watched it....watch it. seriously.
Food inc was horrible....
Old 08-22-2011, 10:47 PM   #36
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
we dont need to try and convert people...
yeah but we need to get that stupid hockey thing off the homepage.

how bout a compromise? a vegetable/pun?! . ..

Old 08-22-2011, 10:48 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
Food inc was horrible....
sure is, it didnt change me. but damn sure eat different.
i never ate fast food anyways.
Old 08-22-2011, 10:48 PM   #38
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm not even vegetarian but this comment is dumb
Old 08-22-2011, 10:49 PM   #39
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
I'm not even vegetarian but this comment is dumb
agreed.
Old 08-22-2011, 10:50 PM   #40
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
On a serious note, I do love some vegetarian dishes...I like a lot of the pasta's and things with Cashews.