Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Any Vegetarians out there?

Old 08-20-2011, 06:22 PM   #1
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Any Vegetarians out there?

Im curious to know if anyone else is vegetarian, did some searching and didn't find anything so thought id make something for us, assuming its not just me haha
Old 08-22-2011, 11:40 AM   #3
The Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
The Yellow Dart's Tacoma Gallery
Not me, But I have several friends who are.

There is this, though.

http://mcooki.es/41981
Old 08-22-2011, 07:26 PM   #4
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cant say i didnt try haha
Old 08-22-2011, 07:32 PM   #5
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
I was until I was eight. Then I was introduced to mcdonalds. My mom and sister both are, with my mom still eating fish and my sister being an elitist veg-head. I make sure to buy some bacon everytime she comes home just to piss her off.
Old 08-22-2011, 07:33 PM   #6
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
There was a whole vegan thread but it kinda went to shit since one guy was preaching like a crazy religious freak.
Old 08-22-2011, 07:34 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
This should be fun.
Old 08-22-2011, 07:36 PM   #8
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
There was a whole vegan thread but it kinda went to shit since one guy was preaching like a crazy religious freak.
I fuckin hate those people that push their lifestyle on you. I don't have anything against vegetarians but I have something to shove right back in the faces of the people who try and change how I eat.
Old 08-22-2011, 07:36 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
vagiterian present
Ohhhhh I misread the title. Present.
Old 08-22-2011, 07:41 PM   #10
I bring the feel goods

Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
I was until I was eight. Then I was introduced to mcdonalds. My mom and sister both are, with my mom still eating fish and my sister being an elitist veg-head. I make sure to buy some bacon everytime she comes home just to piss her off.
My friends do the bacon thing to me all the time! annoys the hell out of me haha. I was pretty drunk one night, like drunk as a skunk, and they got me to eat a little piece of steak. It costed them 130$ so i said yes haha wasnt good for the record

Quote:
ya that whole preaching thing...a few people i know are like that and it doesnt get them anywhere haha. I dont care if people eat meat or not, I'm not going to try and change anyone
Old 08-22-2011, 07:41 PM   #11
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
I fuckin hate those people that push their lifestyle on you. I don't have anything against vegetarians but I have something to shove right back in the faces of the people who try and change how I eat.
He pretty much said meat eaters are terrible people.
Old 08-22-2011, 07:42 PM   #12
I bring the feel goods

Quote:
vagiterian present

Edit: damit! read that wrong....
Old 08-22-2011, 07:46 PM   #13
I bring the feel goods

Quote:

Quote:
He pretty much said meat eaters are terrible people.
true, but he does have a point, i dont like those people either, makes us all look bad.
Old 08-22-2011, 07:49 PM   #14
I bring the feel goods

Quote:
lol yup just ate beef for dinner if im honest.

hope it tasted good i saw a cow like this and HOLY SHIT! they are huge!
Old 08-22-2011, 07:54 PM   #15
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post

hope it tasted good i saw a cow like this and HOLY SHIT! they are huge!
Yeah, if that's a Brahma like I think it is, those things are pretty good size bulls. We have a few around here
Old 08-22-2011, 09:17 PM   #16
I bring the feel goods

Quote:
it certainly did. can we still be friends?! sorry i have a guilt soft spot for Buffalo Wild WIngs too Especially them in asian zing. ill bet if you came up here for my friends mama's cooking, it would cure you of your "sickness"

oddly enough i ate that peice of steak in Boise when fresno played in the bowl game haha. Ill say the bbq sauces and other sauces they use smell awesome, but i still dont like meat, this sickness is worse then i thought
Old 08-22-2011, 09:19 PM   #17
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
true, but he does have a point, i dont like those people either, makes us all look bad.
No there wasn't a point. Just someone trying to push his belief on other that didn't give a rat's ass.
Old 08-22-2011, 10:22 PM   #18
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
My GF's vegetarian so I eat quite a bit of vegetarian dishes
Old 08-22-2011, 10:24 PM   #19
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-22-2011, 10:28 PM   #20
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Mention being a vegan or vegeaterian on this site and people get offended like it questions their manlyhood