Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

1st meal after being locked up for 20 years!

Old 09-12-2011, 03:59 PM   #41
Medics can legally cut your clothes off
Metsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/Paramedic
Name: Steph
Metsgirl929's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
Just saw a picture of a dick pop up on the main page of the site cause of this link.
Awwwww SHIT!!! I had no idea it would do that!!!! I'M SORRY!!! How come the hoo hoo didn't show up on the front page???????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I didnt see Jerry's post before I clicked that schmeckle.

I giggled.

Quote:
this link doesnt show a vagina on the main page. only the shmeckle link.
Why??????? What did I do wrong????? I didn't mean for a schmeckle to pop up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by medic2230 View Post

Whew!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
Old 09-12-2011, 04:01 PM   #43
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
because there was another picture above the pic of the actual vagina which is what showed up.
Old 09-12-2011, 04:01 PM   #44
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Turkey dinner with ALL the fixins, and lots of beer

Why does gorgonzola taste like you threw up?
Old 09-12-2011, 04:02 PM   #45
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just saw a picture of a dick pop up on the main page of the site cause of this link.
Did you have to use the words "pop up"?
Old 09-12-2011, 04:02 PM   #46
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
This thread became active all of a sudden. lmfao

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 17 (13 members and 4 guests)
medic2230, vbibi, jr97tacoma, sander1036, bridgcat, iForceTUNDRA, dexterdog, ink junky, GeatWhiteNorth, Frankoo1234, hamNswiss on rye, Iakopa84, JDenny15
Old 09-12-2011, 04:03 PM   #47
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha. didn't even think about it.
Old 09-12-2011, 04:19 PM   #48
Medics can legally cut your clothes off
Metsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMetsgirl929 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/Paramedic
Name: Steph
Metsgirl929's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
because there was another picture above the pic of the actual vagina which is what showed up.
I have learned a very important lesson about posting links today.
Quote:
The words "schmeckle" and "pop up" kinda go "hand in hand"
Quote:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 17 (13 members and 4 guests)
medic2230, vbibi, jr97tacoma, sander1036, bridgcat, iForceTUNDRA, dexterdog, ink junky, GeatWhiteNorth, Frankoo1234, hamNswiss on rye, Iakopa84, JDenny15
Hmmmmmmm
Quote:
haha. didn't even think about it.
Neither did I when I wrote it haha
Old 09-12-2011, 04:22 PM   #49
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
anything from Parkers BBQ in Wilson NC. . . . . . or Cookout if i went past it first.
come to petes wicked bbq in winterville nc
Old 09-12-2011, 04:23 PM   #50
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
but id eat carter brothers bbq in highpoint NC and get the beef bbq
Old 09-12-2011, 08:10 PM   #51
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
come to petes wicked bbq in winterville nc
been there. good, but not ORIGINAL Parkers in wilson good. . . and if i was in winterville i would just eat at the Dixie Queen
Old 09-12-2011, 08:18 PM   #52
I like to break shit!

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
been there. good, but not ORIGINAL Parkers in wilson good. . . and if i was in winterville i would just eat at the Dixie Queen
dixie queen is the shiznit, you ever been to high point nc?

Bums in Ayden is also really good!
Old 09-12-2011, 08:20 PM   #53
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
dixie queen is the shiznit, you ever been to high point nc?

Bums in Ayden is also really good!
yeah ive been to high point a few times. . . and yeah, bums is a good joint.
Old 09-12-2011, 08:27 PM   #54
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
To be honest my first meal after being locked up for 20 years would be some Vagina
x2 id get some then go eat a sandwich then hit it again
Old 09-13-2011, 12:51 AM   #55
IrishAmerican is on a distinguished road

IrishAmerican's Tacoma Gallery
After 20 years, I'd go down to NOLA and get a muffelatta from Central Grocery! Then a few handgrenades at tropical isle on Bourbon Street!
Old 09-13-2011, 10:50 AM   #56
MountainMike is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
MountainMike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishAmerican View Post
After 20 years, I'd go down to NOLA and get a muffelatta from Central Grocery! Then a few handgrenades at tropical isle on Bourbon Street!
I've had that. Good call, but I'd maybe go with Allen and Sons BBQ in Chapel Hill, NC.
Old 09-13-2011, 10:53 AM   #57
Cleasers08taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Eric
Cleasers08taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperWhiteTaco View Post
In N Out!!!!!
you know it!!!!
Old 09-14-2011, 08:57 AM   #58
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
personally, after being locked up for 20 years..i would want a hooker, and this hooker better have a kickass fried chicken recipe!!

blow job, and fried chicken. yup
Old 09-14-2011, 11:42 AM   #59
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainMike View Post
I've had that. Good call, but I'd maybe go with Allen and Sons BBQ in Chapel Hill, NC.
good place.
Old 09-14-2011, 03:04 PM   #60
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote: