Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

1st meal after being locked up for 20 years!

Old 09-29-2011, 09:56 PM   #61
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
I could see me craving Buffalo Wild Wings hardcore!!! if i was in prison that long id probably want a Orange soda the most, haha or An ice cold Coke..
Old 11-03-2012, 10:58 AM   #62
Mikk is on a distinguished road
Mikk's Tacoma Gallery
I would have:
a) ask my ex gf to make some sketti' and garlic bread, mozzarella cheese grated medium fine, and fresh Parmesan cheese, both on the side. (Portuguese/Brazilian girls can COOK! I know she would, too. A woman like that takes care of her man, even if said man moved away with his (my) job : /
b) en entire Round Table mushroom, olive, and pepperoni pizza, washed down with a pitcher of Mug Root Beer.
Old 08-14-2013, 12:10 PM   #63
otis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to behold

otis24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
To be honest my first meal after being locked up for 20 years would be some Vagina

Same here.
Old 08-14-2013, 12:14 PM   #64
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
let me tell you 1st, we are told often "That's the best sandwich I have ever had!" Just me and one other guy (the owner)...doing it up at a little Bakery/Deli in McCall. (for almost 11 years now)
We make the bread daily for our sandwiches (that is what sets us apart from the rest IMO)
Evening Rise Bread Company

So anyway.....

The other day this guy that comes in often, brought his dad in for his 1st meal in the outside world after 20 years of being in prison. The 'son' was so fired up to get his dad one of our sandwiches. It was pretty crazy

He ordered: (the days sammie special)
  • Roast Beef
  • Cheddar
  • Creamy Horseradish
  • Shaved Red Onions
  • Served up on a Toasted Onion Kaiser Roll
WHAT WOULD you want to eat after being locked up for 20 years?
where is the sandwich shop in mccall my buddy might be the one that brews coffee in back?
Old 08-14-2013, 05:36 PM   #65
ivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ivoryaddict's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runnerstrom28 View Post
X2
x whatever, don't want to read all the posts but that was funny JLee.
Aside from that, a nice barbequed Tri-tip wrapped in bacon with my special herb rub recipe complimented by potato salad and homemade chili washed down with a Lagunitas IPA from Petaluma. Damn I'm hungry and thirsty now.
Old 08-14-2013, 05:39 PM   #66
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
where is the sandwich shop in mccall my buddy might be the one that brews coffee in back?
He opened Chef Geoffs but its now closed I believe
Old 08-14-2013, 05:47 PM   #68
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
He opened Chef Geoffs but its now closed I believe
Nvm place is called Evening Rise Bread Company great sandwich shop btw if you are in McCall.