Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Cookie Bowls!!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-12-2012, 10:31 AM   #481
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-09-2012, 07:30 PM   #482
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
Oops. Too much dough...
Attached Thumbnails
Cookie Bowls!!!-uploadfromtaptalk1349836233568.jpg  
Old 07-05-2013, 12:26 PM   #485
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
Do it!
Old 08-13-2013, 07:57 AM   #486
Truck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamisyn
Truck Girl's Tacoma Gallery
first attempt :)

Okay I couldn't help but go home and try making these once I got home. It worked first try made the cookie dough from scratch no cheating. Turned out good and the roommates were happy so win win!

Cookie Bowls!!!-imag3325.jpg

Cookie Bowls!!!-imag3328.jpg

Cookie Bowls!!!-imag3329.jpg

Cookie Bowls!!!-imag3330.jpg
Old 08-13-2013, 08:10 AM   #487
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truck Girl View Post
Okay I couldn't help but go home and try making these once I got home. It worked first try made the cookie dough from scratch no cheating. Turned out good and the roommates were happy so win win!

Attachment 228367

Attachment 228368

Attachment 228369

Attachment 228370
^^Awesome!
Old 08-14-2013, 08:59 AM   #489
Truck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I think I'm going to try the brownie cookie combo this weekend i got some ideas on making it work
Old 08-14-2013, 09:01 AM   #490
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Attachment 228367

Attachment 228368

Attachment 228369

Attachment 228370
oh.. my.. god.. I know what I am doing tonight
Old 08-14-2013, 09:23 AM   #491

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
oh.. my.. god.. I know what I am doing tonight
Right!?! That was my reaction when I saw this thread ha it was definitely worth it make sure you post pics if you succeed or fail
Old 08-14-2013, 09:28 AM   #492
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Right!?! That was my reaction when I saw this thread ha it was definitely worth it make sure you post pics if you succeed or fail
I'm sure it will be the latter of the 2 there but whatever the out come, it will be devoured.
Old 08-14-2013, 09:32 AM   #493
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I was like damn this dude can cook but then I noticed the name lol
Old 08-14-2013, 09:41 AM   #494
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
Old 08-14-2013, 09:47 AM   #495

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
HAHA yeah no dude here
Old 08-14-2013, 09:51 AM   #496
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think I'm going to try the brownie cookie combo this weekend i got some ideas on making it work
So... you're saying you're having a TW meet at your place and you need people to bring ice cream
Old 08-14-2013, 09:57 AM   #497

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
So... you're saying you're having a TW meet at your place and you need people to bring ice cream

anyone that can find my house can come :P
Old 08-14-2013, 10:02 AM   #498

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
anyone that can find my house can come :P
Old 08-14-2013, 10:03 AM   #499

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Seriously though, post up how the brownie experiment goes. I have a pregnant wife at home so if I can pull something like that off, there might actually be some peace and quiet in my house for however brief a time
Old 08-14-2013, 10:11 AM   #500

Quote:
I know nothin!

Quote:
Seriously though, post up how the brownie experiment goes. I have a pregnant wife at home so if I can pull something like that off, there might actually be some peace and quiet in my house for however brief a time
ohh if you could conquer that then you will earn lots of points!! I will post pics if I succeed or if I fail Probably will try this weekend. We are replacing the floor in my house so might be a nice gesture along with lots of beer and food for the guys helping. Gotta keep em happy right??

Products Discussed in this Thread