LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Cookie Bowls!!!

Old 09-30-2011, 07:28 PM   #1
Yes, I got boost
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Cookie Bowls!!!

Alright, this is it! The place to share recipes, pictures, etc. Let us know what you are going to put in your cookie bowls!
Old 09-30-2011, 07:29 PM   #2
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
so when should my cookies be ready???????
Old 09-30-2011, 07:29 PM   #3
Yes, I got boost
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
so when should my cookies be ready???????
You mean how much time in the oven?
Old 09-30-2011, 07:31 PM   #4
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

no i mean when will you be done making them?
Old 09-30-2011, 07:32 PM   #5
Yes, I got boost

Quote:
no i mean when will you be done making them?
It will be about a week or so I am guessing... I need to get a pan, and then accumulate necessary materials and time.
Old 09-30-2011, 07:35 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
It will be about a week or so I am guessing... I need to get a pan, and then accumulate necessary materials and time.
i cant wait that long

hurry up and make my cookies
Old 09-30-2011, 07:37 PM   #7
UMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Nic
UMBCrew's Tacoma Gallery
Subd I'm on my phone for the next three days or I would have started the thread. You should also post the link in the TW live thread

Now we just need some women in here to make while we wait for them to make our bowls
Old 09-30-2011, 07:39 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMBCrew View Post
Subd I'm on my phone for the next three days or I would have started the thread. You should also post the link in the TW live thread

Now we just need some women in here to make while we wait for them to make our bowls
X2

wheres mtgirl when you need her?
Old 09-30-2011, 07:39 PM   #9
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-30-2011, 07:52 PM   #10
Yes, I got boost

Quote:
You should also post the link in the TW live thread
Doing now...

Quote:
wheres mtgirl when you need her?
Her attendance can be arranged
Old 09-30-2011, 08:01 PM   #11
FMLYHM
BMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
BMiller421's Tacoma Gallery
Showed my wife a pic of the cookie bowl when I got home..

Went to store to buy cookies..

Now..just waiting for the little lady to make these little semi-spheres of pure delight..
Old 09-30-2011, 08:03 PM   #12
UMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of light

UMBCrew's Tacoma Gallery
Thats what I'm talking about Brandon way to get those balls back. Now if you could kindly wait for those cookie bowls in the garage while working on my sliders...........jk
Old 09-30-2011, 08:08 PM   #13
FMLYHM
BMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
BMiller421's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thats what I'm talking about Brandon way to get those balls back. Now if you could kindly wait for those cookie bowls in the garage while working on my sliders...........jk
Old 09-30-2011, 08:11 PM   #14

UMBCrew's Tacoma Gallery
Don't forget to post pics of the finished bowls so we can all see how they turn out
Old 09-30-2011, 08:14 PM   #15
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Doing now...

Her attendance can be arranged
So what's happenin' in here?
Old 09-30-2011, 08:14 PM   #16
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Doing this this weekend. Done deal.

Forecast? AWESOMENESS.
Old 09-30-2011, 08:21 PM   #17

UMBCrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
I believe you presence was requested because we need a woman to make while we wait for cookie bowls to be made
Old 09-30-2011, 08:22 PM   #18

Quote:
you making sammaches
Old 09-30-2011, 08:23 PM   #19
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
But you all can get for yourself anytime you want thanks to me and Bob!
Old 09-30-2011, 08:25 PM   #20

Quote:
But you all can get for yourself anytime you want thanks to me and Bob!
i want a fresh one