Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

07 TacoARK's Recipes

Old 11-03-2008, 02:22 PM   #1
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
07 TacoARK's Recipes

so... all these are bad ass. if u want to try them, let me know if u really enjoyed them or whether u got hooked on one or more.

YANGS CHICKEN (this is my roomy's mom's recipe... she's korean)

Chicken - drummettes ar best
Sliced Carrots
yellow onion, ginger root optional
bell pepper or jalepeno
1tsp sesame oil
1/2c or less Soy sauce
enough water to cover the chicken
black pepper
garlic powder
sugar or honey
dash of salt
cayenne pepper or ground red pepper
boil, then bring to med boil for 30 min to 1hr

GRILLED CHICKEN OR PORK CHOPS

(use boneless chicken breast or the boneless tender cut pork chops)
Marinate for at least 30mn
tony's creole seasoning
zesty italian dressing

BUFFALO CHIPS (these are awesome for parties or holidays)

Preheat oven at 350
1 1/2 loaves of wheat rye bread (the small bastards)
1 lb. jimmy dean MILD sausage
1 lb HB meat (deer or beef)
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp red or cayenne pepper
1 tsp garlic pwd

Cook meat and seasonings til done

then add 1 lb velveeta while on low heat and stir constantly til melted and mixed in completely
turn fire off
take by tablespoon and put on pieces of bread on cake pan
bake for 5-7 mn til light/med brown on top
(feeds a shitload of people)

SLOPPY JOES (from scraps.. not that nasty in the can crap)

1 lb HB meat (deer or beef)
add ingredients to taste... fuck measuring

oregano
parsley
pesto (optional, but its really freakin good!!)
garlic pwd (if u have fresh garlic u can add that too)
garlic salt
onion pwd (unless u wanna chop up an onion)
pinch of salt
brown sugar (less than a tablespoon)
chili pwd (usin a buttload of mexene is the shit!!)
red pepper
**usually its best to add the dry ingredients first, then after the meat is brown then add liquid
BBQ sauce (your choice of flavor)
worchestershire sauce
ketchup
mustard
ADD WATER to thin it up to cook longer. add more ingredients to taste

BLACKENED CRAB/TUNA & RICE

1 can Tuna (chunk is good but u still wanna seperate it in the pan)
OR 1 can Crab (not lump but the shredded up ones... u know what im talkin bout)
blackened seasoning
2c rice
Butter

Take a heaping tablespoon of butter and heat up in pan
sautee the meat in butter and shake on blackened seasoning to cover all meat
When the rice is done fix one tablespoon of meat to 3 tablespoons rice

HOT WATER CORNBREAD

1c cornmeal
1/3c flour
1tsp salt
1/2tsp sugar

Add boiling water. Stir in til mushy, not runny.
Put cold water on hands. Pat Patties. Fry in hot grease

MOMMA'S M&M COOKIES

Preheat oven at 350
1c Brown sugar (packed)
1/2c granulated sugar
1c shortening (butter flavor)
2 eggs
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
2 1/4c flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 1/2c M&M candies (22oz pkg)

Cream sugars, shortening, eggs & vanilla. Mix flour, soda & salt. Stir to blend.
Add to creamed mixture. Mix well. Stir in M&Ms. Use others for decorating. Drop by
spoonful on ungreased baking sheet. Cook @ 350 degrees for 10min

MOMMA & THEM'S HOMEMADE ICE CREAM

5 eggs
1 3/4c sugar
4 Tbsp vanilla
3/4 tsp salt
1 can eagle brand pet milk
Dash of flour
Milk to finish filling container
Old 11-03-2008, 02:23 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
nice recipes. gonna try some of these soon!
Old 11-03-2008, 02:24 PM   #3
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice I might try some tonight .
Old 11-03-2008, 02:26 PM   #4
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Very nice I might try some tonight .
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
nice recipes. gonna try some of these soon!
the sloppy joe recipe was the first recipe i ever learned to cook by myself when i was young. man they are freakin awesome!!

do yall even have any mexene chili pwd where yall are? that is by far the best ive EVER came across and i use an excessive amnt in the sloppy joes
Old 11-03-2008, 02:47 PM   #6
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
nice post

tytyytyty
Old 11-04-2008, 01:54 PM   #8
ridin dirty

Here is another recipe... this is the freakin best ever!!! i dont really measure, i just throw in stuff and it turns out sooooo tasty!!

CHICKEN FAJITAS

wesson oil 1/2c
1/2c red wine vin kroger
1/2c sugar
oregano leaves (couple tbsp)
chili pwd (couple tbsp)
garlic pwd (at least one tbsp)
salt (dash or more)
black pepper (one tbsp)
red pepper (at least 2 tbsp)

1) mix together with meat and let marinate for as long as possible

2) slice up 2 white/yellow onions and 2 bell pepper and add after marinated,
take hand and pat back down to get all juices to soak in

!!cook for a while!!
Old 11-04-2008, 02:08 PM   #9
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
They all sound good! I've had Buffalo Chips--they rock! Thank you Tacoark!
Old 11-04-2008, 02:18 PM   #10
ridin dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charli View Post
They all sound good! I've had Buffalo Chips--they rock! Thank you Tacoark!
anytime

feel free to share on this thread if u want... im up for tryin new recipes anytime. i got lots more but i dont feel like typin a whole lot right now
Old 11-04-2008, 02:28 PM   #11
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
well I'm officialy hungry good job on the recipes ark, so what time is dinner
Old 11-04-2008, 02:30 PM   #12
ridin dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
well I'm officialy hungry good job on the recipes ark, so what time is dinner
usually round 8