Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

National Taco Day!!

Old 10-03-2011, 10:09 PM   #1
Noob-ish
LT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LT1's Tacoma Gallery
National Taco Day!!

So as I sit here at work, I stumbled onto some news site stating Oct. 4th is National Taco Day. I had to do some re"search" to make sure so I don't get reamed later by the search-mongers.. and low and behold.. National Taco day is tomorrow!!

My source, not exactly legit, but good enough for government work!
http://www.statesymbolsusa.org/Natio...Hollidays.html

I don't know of too many great deals so far in my area for tacos, but its not like they're that expensive anyways.. I'm just gonna find the best place for tacos and hit it up tomorrow before I head into work.

Well, HAPPY TACO DAY! Enjoy it!
Old 10-05-2011, 02:54 PM   #3
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
damn, i missed it!!!

what a loser. but i ate a burrito..close