Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Alcoholics Anonymous!!!!! What do you drink?

Old 10-21-2011, 05:02 PM   #21
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Jameson with a Sierra Nevada back
Old 10-21-2011, 05:04 PM   #22
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Hennessy straight, no chaser
Old 10-21-2011, 05:05 PM   #23
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I'm actually a 35 year old college freshman. Promise.
I've loved vodka since I was 12 wat did I say 12 I meant 21
Old 10-21-2011, 05:07 PM   #24
jsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 6th Motor Transport Battalion
Name: Jeff
jsmarine's Tacoma Gallery
vodka and tonic, and bourbon and diet coke, and any cheap beer. Pabst or Coors Original preferably.
Old 10-21-2011, 05:07 PM   #25
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
I've loved vodka since I was 12 wat did I say 12 I meant 21
I thought I was the only one!
Old 10-21-2011, 05:10 PM   #27
Bad decisions make great stories.
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lost_Humanity's Tacoma Gallery
Whiskey: Pendelton

Scotch: Tullamore Dew

Good Beer: Arrogant Bastard (Rogue Brewery) or Drop Top Amber Ale

Shit Beer: Miller Lite (I LOVE Miller Lite, but I admit it's a shit beer.)

Classic Cocktail: Old Fashioned

Other Cocktail: Captain and Coke or Gin and Tonic

Serve me this and I'll punch you in the face: Anything with schnapps. Apparently I'm allergic to it.
Old 10-21-2011, 05:11 PM   #28
skiracer0112 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskiracer0112 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskiracer0112 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskiracer0112 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskiracer0112 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskiracer0112 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskiracer0112 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskiracer0112 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskiracer0112 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskiracer0112 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskiracer0112 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
skiracer0112's Tacoma Gallery
I like craft alcohols of all kinds, both brewed and distilled. We are fortunate to have a lot of both in Colorado. Some of my current favorites are Breckenridge Bourbon and Roundhouse Gin for spirits and just about any of the beers from the micro breweries in the surrounding states. I also enjoy a good glass of wine with dinner every now and then. I'm at the age now that I definitely go for quality over quantity.
Old 10-21-2011, 05:12 PM   #29
jrgroucho is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeremy
jrgroucho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroskier View Post
Maker's on the rock, no exceptions other than Pendleton.
Man, I had Pendelton when I was doing research in WA and OR and got it right in Hood River, it had only been around for a couple of years and I kept telling everyone how great it was. Six years later and it still hasn't made it to MI.

Along those lines, I wish we could get some Deschutes stuff here.

I guess I'll have to stick to beer from Bell's and Short's brewery in MI.
Old 10-21-2011, 05:14 PM   #30
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNLFNWAPbho

1-10, she's a 6 on my scale
She gets points for the shirt and that she makes boozy drinks.

Loses a point because she didn't actually drink it. DRINK THE COCKTAIL!
Old 10-21-2011, 05:16 PM   #31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Humanity View Post
Whiskey: Pendelton

Scotch: Tullamore Dew

Good Beer: Arrogant Bastard (Rogue Brewery) or Drop Top Amber Ale

Shit Beer: Miller Lite (I LOVE Miller Lite, but I admit it's a shit beer.)

Classic Cocktail: Old Fashioned

Other Cocktail: Captain and Coke or Gin and Tonic

Serve me this and I'll punch you in the face: Anything with schnapps. Apparently I'm allergic to it.
Isn't Arrogant Bastard from Stone Brewery out of California? Still good stuff.
Old 10-21-2011, 05:19 PM   #32
me gusta pechos firmes
jivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack MeHoff
jivewalker's Tacoma Gallery
freezer kept Vodka on the rocks
Old 10-21-2011, 05:19 PM   #33
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrgroucho View Post
Isn't Arrogant Bastard from Stone Brewery out of California? Still good stuff.
Whoops! You're right. I get it confused with Rogue because they're always next to each other on the shelf.

Arrogant Bastard draft is the closest thing to heaven with me. Pair it with some Pendelton and I could die happy.
Old 10-21-2011, 05:21 PM   #34
YoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant future

Name: Jason
YoaterBoater's Tacoma Gallery
I guess im that teen. I like rootbeer with some ice cream mixed in
Old 10-21-2011, 05:22 PM   #35
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoaterBoater View Post
and a twisty straw!
Old 10-21-2011, 05:23 PM   #36
No problem, both are great. I was at the Rouge brewery in Portland and it was the closest thing to Heaven I can imagine. I'm so glad I can get Dead Guy Ale here in Michigan.
Old 10-21-2011, 05:27 PM   #37
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Jaggermiester.....Coors light......And sometimes, something with an umbrella in it.
Every time I see that green bottle... I want to blow chow. I have had some bad nights with that stuff
Old 10-21-2011, 05:27 PM   #38
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a scotch snob. Single malt, as peaty and smoky as you can find. Drinking a Laphroaig quarter cask right now, neat (just a trickle of spring water). I also have an Ardbeg open right now, but the last few bottles of 10 yr Ardbeg have been disappointing so I don't believe I'll get another soon.

If I'm buying beer, it's usually a good pale ale. I really like Sierra Nevada Torpedo, or Stone. Schlafly makes their APA all year round now, about an hour away from here. I like supporting the local guy. If I'm drinking beer at your house, it's whatever you have. Thanks for sharing.

I make a mean martini, and prefer Ketel One or even Finlandia. I don't do the super premium stuff, but I don't drink crap either. My martinins are pretty dry with 2 olives. By the way - if your martini has a tint to it, it's not a martini. It's a cocktail in a martini glass. I suppose I can't be too snobbish about that though...I'm not making them out of gin so I'm not a complete purist.
Old 10-21-2011, 05:28 PM   #39
YoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant future

Name: Jason
YoaterBoater's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
and a twisty straw!
I almost forgot the umbrella! Its been a long day.. haha
Old 10-21-2011, 05:28 PM   #40
Reel Tuff is just really niceReel Tuff is just really niceReel Tuff is just really niceReel Tuff is just really niceReel Tuff is just really nice

Name: Gary
Reel Tuff's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoaterBoater View Post
Me too, quit drinking 20 yrs dec 2nd. I drank my share though. beer from 9am to 5pm, then rum and OJ (for some vitamins) till bars closed. I was a bartender.