Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Alcoholics Anonymous!!!!! What do you drink?

Old 10-21-2011, 05:30 PM   #41
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
Wild Turkey 101, Miller lite, and some good ol Moon Shine!!!

As for mixed drinks mostly a Bourbon n coke/sprite and a Greatful Dead
Old 10-21-2011, 05:31 PM   #42
YoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant future

Name: Jason
YoaterBoater's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reel Tuff View Post
Me too, quit drinking 20 yrs dec 2nd. I drank my share though. beer from 9am to 5pm, then rum and OJ (for some vitamins) till bars closed. I was a bartender.
Dang brother, right on
Old 10-21-2011, 05:42 PM   #43
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Humanity View Post
Whiskey: Pendelton

Scotch: Tullamore Dew

Good Beer: Arrogant Bastard (Rogue Brewery) or Drop Top Amber Ale

Shit Beer: Miller Lite (I LOVE Miller Lite, but I admit it's a shit beer.)

Classic Cocktail: Old Fashioned

Other Cocktail: Captain and Coke or Gin and Tonic

Serve me this and I'll punch you in the face: Anything with schnapps. Apparently I'm allergic to it.
Arrogant Bastard is pretty good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reel Tuff View Post
Me too, quit drinking 20 yrs dec 2nd. I drank my share though. beer from 9am to 5pm, then rum and OJ (for some vitamins) till bars closed. I was a bartender.
nice job man! I have respect for people who were able to quit drinking. That is no easy task!
Old 10-21-2011, 06:23 PM   #44
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jivewalker View Post
freezer kept Vodka on the rocks
^^^^This,

People think i'm an alchy cause I have 5 2-6's of vodka kept so cold in my freezer its like thick syrup. But in reality, each ones just a different kind of vodka, all depends what i'm in the mood for
Old 10-21-2011, 06:24 PM   #45
www.BeLikeBrit.org
fletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
fletch aka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mntbiker2008 View Post
We don't have one of these threads... I would have found it by now if we did. Share what adult beverages you like to drink and any new drinks you have found that are good!!!

I am a Jack and Coke fan myself and all around whiskey person in general.

I just found a new (to me) drink today at the liquor store. Jim Beam Devils Cut. Apparently they found out how to get the alcohol that soaked in to the wood of the barrel. It is 90 proof. Very curious to see how it tastes!

Lets see what you all like!

Drink Responsibly!

Old 10-21-2011, 06:26 PM   #47
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Also, we have a shot called the polar bear up hear. 1/2 oz Creme de cacao, 1/2 oz pepermint snapps, tasts like those after eight chocolates. Great drink to lure in the ladies
Old 10-21-2011, 06:31 PM   #48
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Every time I see that green bottle... I want to blow chow. I have had some bad nights with that stuff
dont put roofies in it next time.
Old 10-21-2011, 06:57 PM   #49
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by YumaTRD View Post
dont put roofies in it next time.
Reminds me of the Hangover... why don't they call them floories cuz your more likely to end up on the floor than the roof!
Old 10-21-2011, 07:03 PM   #50
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Reminds me of the Hangover... why don't they call them floories cuz your more likely to end up on the floor than the roof!
Haha, we dont remember anything from last night... Remember?

and lately ive been enjoying Fat tire and Rolling rock.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:05 PM   #51
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YumaTRD View Post
Haha, we dont remember anything from last night... Remember?

and lately ive been enjoying Fat tire and Rolling rock.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:06 PM   #52
I have to return some videotapes
JonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JonnyBb's Tacoma Gallery
Buffalo Trace when I can find it...
Old 10-21-2011, 07:07 PM   #53
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
for any poor liquor drinkers try Barbarossa and Dr. Pepper. like 8 bucks a fifth and pretty damn good.

though i guess i prefer Jim Beam and coke as optimum liquor.

for beer, well im a broke college kid, Natty Light all the way baby
Old 10-21-2011, 07:09 PM   #54
GerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
GerhartCss's Tacoma Gallery
Evan Williams Single Barrel or Jim Beam Black on the rocks. Also, a great fall beer is Paulaner Oktoberfest.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:10 PM   #55
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNLFNWAPbho

1-10, she's a 6 on my scale
bacardi 151 is just fire in a bottle. we used to do double shots of it back when i was a freshman in college. it was impossible to hold still once it hit your belly and started going crazy . . um. . i mean we used to think about doing that when we were that age nearly burnt the room down one time trying to make flaming dr peppers haha.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:12 PM   #56
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing fancy here. I like to enjoy a nice Stella. In Canada of course.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:12 PM   #57
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
When i used to drink, my choice was Eagle Rare on the Rocks.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:21 PM   #58
I'm a zit. Get it?

oh and for a grown up beer, there's a raleigh brewery called Lone Rider and they make a lager called "Shotgun Betty" that i try to patronize once a month or so. local beer that is very well balanced and delicious. if only it wasn't $8 for a six pack
Old 10-21-2011, 07:23 PM   #59

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GerhartCss View Post
Evan Williams Single Barrel or Jim Beam Black on the rocks. Also, a great fall beer is Paulaner Oktoberfest.
I have been wanting to try the J.B. Black Double aged. How well does it go down? Smooth? Rough?
Old 10-21-2011, 07:27 PM   #60
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
I have been wanting to try the J.B. Black Double aged. How well does it go down? Smooth? Rough?
the new Jack Daniels honey is pretty good. its there new product to compete with American Honey. it goes down like any shot of Jack but the after taste is pure heaven.