Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Alcoholics Anonymous!!!!! What do you drink?

Old 10-21-2011, 08:30 PM   #61
Iceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
Iceman2448's Tacoma Gallery
Jager and Rockstar
Old 10-21-2011, 08:32 PM   #62
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Jager and Rockstar
Would that be considered a Jager bomb? just substituting red bull for rockstar
Old 10-21-2011, 08:36 PM   #63
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabassman View Post
Would that be considered a Jager bomb? just substituting red bull for rockstar
hey man just so you know, you can hit the quote button on the lower right corner of the persons post and then write your reply so you don't have to write "quote" and "/quote" around it. . . and other people can follow it when you quote from other pages.
Old 10-21-2011, 08:37 PM   #64
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Sprite, sweet ice tea, or strawberry milk shake for me.
I don't get the alcohol thing, not knowing what you are doing and hangover the next day.....
But to each his own. My friends drink and I don't mind spending time with them while they do. Especially when they get funny...
Old 10-21-2011, 08:40 PM   #65
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
the new Jack Daniels honey is pretty good. its there new product to compete with American Honey. it goes down like any shot of Jack but the after taste is pure heaven.
I love the Tenn. Honey. is there another one after that?
Old 10-21-2011, 08:41 PM   #66
Space For Rent
Bloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: EN3 (SW/AW) 94-98
Name: Greg
Bloodhound's Tacoma Gallery
The local brewer, Bent River Brewery, makes a killer coffee stout called UnCommon Stout. I generally pick up a pair of growlers of it a week... Busch Light in the fridge for drinking in the garage. Michael Collins and 3 ice-cubes for "those days". I like Schlafly brews for something kinda strange about once a month.

All-time beer would have to be Ommegang Abbey Ale or Arrogant Bastard.
Old 10-21-2011, 08:41 PM   #67
the point is simply this
georgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
georgeandkanoa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Jaggermiester.....Coors light......And sometimes, something with an umbrella in it.
jaggermiester you,know way
Old 10-21-2011, 08:45 PM   #68
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
hey man just so you know, you can hit the quote button on the lower right corner of the persons post and then write your reply so you don't have to write "quote" and "/quote" around it. . . and other people can follow it when you quote from other pages.
Oh hell yea i appreciate it makes things easier
Old 10-21-2011, 08:47 PM   #69
GerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
GerhartCss's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mntbiker2008 View Post
I have been wanting to try the J.B. Black Double aged. How well does it go down? Smooth? Rough?
The Black goes down real smooth. It's probably the best bang for the buck bourbon IMO since it's pretty cheap. Although Evan Willams Single Barrel is also pretty cheap and it's won numerous awards.

I really want to try that devil's cut but can't seem to find it in SW Florida.
Old 10-21-2011, 08:53 PM   #70
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiracer0112 View Post
I like craft alcohols of all kinds, both brewed and distilled. We are fortunate to have a lot of both in Colorado. Some of my current favorites are Breckenridge Bourbon and Roundhouse Gin for spirits and just about any of the beers from the micro breweries in the surrounding states. I also enjoy a good glass of wine with dinner every now and then. I'm at the age now that I definitely go for quality over quantity.
Good call on the Roundhouse Gin, that's a Gin I can happily drink neat, nice fat mouth feel, and it's only 5 blocks from Avery where I'm Plant Engineer.

Guess what Avery is my favorite?

Ardeg and Springbank keep taking my liquor money and I've been trying XO Cognacs and Armenacs when I can find them, Hardy is my favorite so far.

I can't see spending good money on something that I'd mix with anything.
Old 10-21-2011, 08:54 PM   #71
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GerhartCss View Post
The Black goes down real smooth. It's probably the best bang for the buck bourbon IMO since it's pretty cheap. Although Evan Willams Single Barrel is also pretty cheap and it's won numerous awards.

I really want to try that devil's cut but can't seem to find it in SW Florida.
very nice. I need to pick up a bottle of the Black. The liquor store I use has the Devil's Cut. They must have just got it in not too long ago because it wasn't there last month when I was there. Its still pretty new so I am sure it will make it's way down there.
Old 10-21-2011, 09:05 PM   #72
BARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
BARTRD's Tacoma Gallery
normally rum or bourbon and sprite. but also a fan of Grandpa's special reserve that he brings me in a good ol' mason jar
Old 10-21-2011, 09:06 PM   #73
skiracer0112 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskiracer0112 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskiracer0112 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskiracer0112 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskiracer0112 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskiracer0112 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskiracer0112 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskiracer0112 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskiracer0112 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskiracer0112 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskiracer0112 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
skiracer0112's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by worthywads View Post
Good call on the Roundhouse Gin, that's a Gin I can happily drink neat, nice fat mouth feel, and it's only 5 blocks from Avery where I'm Plant Engineer.
I met the distillers at the craft spirits festival in Breck last year, a great group of guys producing great products. I still need to make it up to the distillery to see it myself. Their new tequila is excellent too and I'm not a big fan of Tequila.

BTW for those that are from Colorado or in the state during the first weekend of October and want to try some great small batch spirits the festival in Breck is a great event. It started last year and has become an annual event that grows every year.
Old 10-21-2011, 09:07 PM   #74
Drive it like a 4WD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BARTRD View Post
normally rum or bourbon and sprite. but also a fan of Grandpa's special reserve that he brings me in a good ol' mason jar
so far the only two ive seen mention shine is you and me and both have GA as location hmm must come with the territory
Old 10-21-2011, 09:11 PM   #75
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Beer: Shiner Bohemian Black
Sam Adams Brown Ale (haven't been able to find it lately)
Sam Adams Octoberfest, currently digging

Irish Whiskey: Bushmills and my top pick: Red Breast

and I do love Jack Daniels
Old 10-21-2011, 09:14 PM   #76
BARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
BARTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabassman View Post
so far the only two ive seen mention shine is you and me and both have GA as location hmm must come with the territory
it's how we do it in the south
Old 10-21-2011, 09:16 PM   #77
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Apricot Ale @ Pyramid brewery in WA, best beer I ever had. I miss it tho. I had it in cali and can't get it over here in GA.
Old 10-21-2011, 09:16 PM   #78
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntbiker2008 View Post
I love the Tenn. Honey. is there another one after that?
no i don't think so. they are just copying Wild Turkey's American Honey that came out 2 years ago. that's good stuff, and cheaper.
Old 10-21-2011, 09:19 PM   #79
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BARTRD View Post
it's how we do it in the south
NC is where it's at for your shine. there is some great stuff around here, and some bad bad stuff around here. a few miles from my home is thousands of acres of moonshine country. Junior Johnson (father of nascar) once said that he covered the western part of the state and Percy Flowers (my area guy. dead now but my grandpa and dad knew him very well) covered the eastern end of the state. that's always been pretty cool.
Old 10-21-2011, 09:27 PM   #80
Space For Rent
Bloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: EN3 (SW/AW) 94-98
Name: Greg
Bloodhound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Apricot Ale @ Pyramid brewery in WA, best beer I ever had. I miss it tho. I had it in cali and can't get it over here in GA.

Really??? I've just been really skeptical to pick that one up, find out I didn't like the Apricot Ale and then have to either muscle it down myself or give it to the neighbors when they piss me off or something...