Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Alcoholics Anonymous!!!!! What do you drink?

Old 11-08-2011, 10:16 PM   #121
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Almost anything as long as it's decent liquor (meaning not beer, wine, etc). Scotch and Vodka are favorites. I do keep rotating because you can't keep drinking the same thing for too many days.
Old 11-09-2011, 07:11 AM   #122
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguins_cc View Post
Almost anything as long as it's decent liquor (meaning not beer, wine, etc). Scotch and Vodka are favorites. I do keep rotating because you can't keep drinking the same thing for too many days.
Old 11-09-2011, 07:17 AM   #123
tex41 will become famous soon enoughtex41 will become famous soon enough
Navy: PO2(SW/AW) Jack of all trades.
Name: Clint
tex41's Tacoma Gallery
Gotta go with a Jager Bomb but im a big fan of Sailor Jerry's
Old 11-09-2011, 08:39 AM   #124
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex41 View Post
Gotta go with a Jager Bomb but im a big fan of Sailor Jerry's
Old 11-09-2011, 08:40 AM   #125
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-09-2011, 04:17 PM   #126
Why ask why?
ohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to behold

Name: David
ohohvette's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroskier View Post
You mix $60/750ml Scotch with DIET COKE? Dear lord, tell me you're joking, or that its not the 18 or 25 year aged...
I would never mix 18 or 25 yr old Scotch. Besides, you don't "drink" those. They are for sippin'!
Old 11-09-2011, 05:04 PM   #127
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohohvette View Post
I would never mix 18 or 25 yr old Scotch. Besides, you don't "drink" those. They are for sippin'!
And CHivas is nowhere near that expensive around here...dunno where you are. Mix away, I say.

Now, if you were mixing Laphroaig, or Ardbeg, or Oban or Lagavulin I would have to come find you.

I actually say that but I'm about to make a smokey martini, which is a regular martini but with a scotch wash in the glass (instead of vermouth). Gonna be Ketel and Laphroaig, but for some reason that seems OK...
Old 11-09-2011, 05:06 PM   #128

Firefighter:
sittin down right now, drinking a jack and coke.. good evening I would say.

Old 11-09-2011, 05:09 PM   #129
A country boy can survive
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
pyroskier's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohohvette View Post
Chivas Regal and Diet Coke or Crown Royal & Coke if Chivas is not available. If I want something on the sweet side - Sweet Tea from Chick-fil-a with Southern Comfort.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polymerhead View Post
And Chivas is nowhere near that expensive around here...dunno where you are. Mix away, I say.

Now, if you were mixing Laphroaig, or Ardbeg, or Oban or Lagavulin I would have to come find you.

I actually say that but I'm about to make a smokey martini, which is a regular martini but with a scotch wash in the glass (instead of vermouth). Gonna be Ketel and Laphroaig, but for some reason that seems OK...
Average price of Chivas 18 is $52/750ml. You're LUCKY if you can get it for $45-$47/750ml. And Chivas 25 is about $270/750ml firm. Good luck. Chivas 12 is 'cheap' at about $35. But I'm a bartender, so I get Chivas 18 for about $26/750ml
Old 11-09-2011, 06:19 PM   #130
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Average price of Chivas 18 is $52/750ml. You're LUCKY if you can get it for $45-$47/750ml. And Chivas 25 is about $270/750ml firm. Good luck. Chivas 12 is 'cheap' at about $35. But I'm a bartender, so I get Chivas 18 for about $26/750ml
Well I'm in MO where everything is cheap. Where are you? My 5th of Ketel One was $24 - Laphroaig 10 yr runs about $55 and 25 yr runs about $425. I have not had the 25 yr, but I really like their current quarter cask bottling.
Old 11-09-2011, 06:20 PM   #131
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic, Advanced EMT
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery
drinking crown on the rocks right now
Old 11-09-2011, 10:16 PM   #132
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polymerhead View Post
Well I'm in MO where everything is cheap. Where are you? My 5th of Ketel One was $24 - Laphroaig 10 yr runs about $55 and 25 yr runs about $425. I have not had the 25 yr, but I really like their current quarter cask bottling.
Wyoming. And I also am a HUGE fan of Laphroaig. Laphroaig 18 makes my socks melt off. Best with a good cigar.
Old 11-09-2011, 10:24 PM   #133
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wyoming. And I also am a HUGE fan of Laphroaig. Laphroaig 18 makes my socks melt off. Best with a good cigar.
That stuff is...wow.

Definitely a mindblower.
Old 11-09-2011, 10:49 PM   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
That stuff is...wow.

Definitely a mindblower.
No kidding... I bought some for myself for my bday. I cry a little bit inside when I pour a glass, but then once I realize how delicious it is, the tears go away
Old 11-10-2011, 05:48 AM   #135
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Huge fan of the Captain. I'm perfectly content with a Captain and Coke but enjoy mixing things up whether it's a Painkillers, Rum Punch, White Russian, Mudslide, Hot Toddies (in the winter). Not a big fan of Whiskey or Scotch, just don't have the taste for it.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:55 PM   #137
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No kidding... I bought some for myself for my bday. I cry a little bit inside when I pour a glass, but then once I realize how delicious it is, the tears go away
I brought back a bottle for Pinal1223 from the UK when I was over there last. It's pretty awesome, because as I told him, if he really enjoys it, there's two stores in the states that import it. Costco and Totally Wine.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:07 PM   #138
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
I brought back a bottle for Pinal1223 from the UK when I was over there last. It's pretty awesome, because as I told him, if he really enjoys it, there's two stores in the states that import it. Costco and Totally Wine.
go figure that cmack would like something with the word penal in it.