Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Bad restaurant experience

Old 10-24-2011, 07:36 PM   #21
07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
07regtacoman's Tacoma Gallery
Went to Chili's here and waited about an hour to get served.Then when the food did arrive it was cold and they also got the order wrong.Nobody to complain to since the waiter never checked on us.Once we did complain the new order took an extra twenty minutes just for a quesadilla.Never gone back it just ticked me off so bad.
Old 10-24-2011, 10:29 PM   #22
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07regtacoman View Post
Went to Chili's here and waited about an hour to get served.Then when the food did arrive it was cold and they also got the order wrong.Nobody to complain to since the waiter never checked on us.Once we did complain the new order took an extra twenty minutes just for a quesadilla.Never gone back it just ticked me off so bad.
Now this is a bad experience. When the waiter/waitress is apologetic and makes things right in a timely manner, they're ok in my book.
Old 10-24-2011, 10:44 PM   #23
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
I won't look at restaurants the same, I had to inspect the ones operated on Naval Station Norfolk. Let's just say that I avoid Chinese food.
Old 10-24-2011, 10:46 PM   #24
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
I found a cooked roach in my gyudon bowl at a ramen shop

brought it to the owners attention, got a free lunch.

Didn't want to waste the bowl though; i still ate it.

LIKE A BOSS
Old 10-25-2011, 04:33 AM   #25
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Branden
Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
But that paper is so damn good. I love in n out...I dont care if they we're serving ground hog... I would eat it
Agreed
Old 10-25-2011, 05:43 AM   #26
leveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
leveltwo's Tacoma Gallery
Red Robin cooks their burgers with some pink.

Kitchen mistakes happen, you got a new burger and dropped price... I dont see that as bad experience....

Royal Red Robin Burger FTW!
Old 10-25-2011, 05:45 AM   #27
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
I eat most of my beef medium or so. Tastes better and I don't have to worry about choking on dry meat.

Sounds like the normal busy night eff ups...They comped it-Life goes on. ::shrug::
Agree on all accounts.
Old 11-03-2011, 11:53 AM   #28
facemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chase
facemob's Tacoma Gallery
OP, i definitely see where your coming from but keep in mind

1. the restaurant did comp. everyone drops the ball every now and then, just gotta pick it back up, which shows they care. and shit happens in a high volume restaurants. Be pissed when nothing is done to correct the issue.

2. Trust me, that guy cooking that burger is not a doctor or a scientist, probably slanging for close to min wage, mistakes are not expected but do happen.

like i said, sucks to have a bad experience but i would give them another chance since the cut the tab.

My opinion is to try independent restaurants and eating beef with some red in it.
Dont seek out chains.