In 1.5 weeks (yes, I'm counting down), I'm going on my annual camping trip with some college buddies of mine. Wondering if any of you can throw some good, tried and true, recipes my way following these specifics:
1) Can keep for a few days before cooking. We're going up on a Thurs, and I'm doing Sat. dinah.
2) Can't be a chili. Another camping buddy is doing that for Fri dinah.
3) Got to be easy enough for a typical non-cooker to manage. And not a whole hellava alot of prep because we'll likely be three sheets to the wind by Saturday
4) Won't taste like dog squeeze.
5) Enough to satisfy 10 growing boys.
Any thoughts or ideas? I usually have breakfast in which I'm pretty proficient at, but this year we changed it up.
Thanks in advance!!