Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Just had the best milkshake ever

Old 11-11-2008, 10:27 PM   #1
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Just had the best milkshake ever

Chick-Fil-A is serving a Chocolate chip,Peppermint shake. WOW! Got one yesterday on my way home in traffic. That is the best milkshake! Too bad it is a limited time only shake.
Old 11-11-2008, 10:29 PM   #2
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
ewww Sean.

Mint is gross.
Old 11-11-2008, 10:30 PM   #3
Taco Traitor!
TRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to behold

TRD4x4858's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRD4x4858
i remember when dairy queen i think had that thin mint blizzard, omg it was heaven haha
Old 11-11-2008, 10:34 PM   #4
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD4x4858 View Post
i remember when dairy queen i think had that thin mint blizzard, omg it was heaven haha
I had one of those too. it wasn't too bad.

I'm going to have to go to Chick-Fila and try one fo these shakes this week.
Old 11-11-2008, 10:36 PM   #5
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
ewww Sean.

Mint is gross.
Oh no! It is fantastic! I never thought peppermint ice cream sounded good. That was until a girlfriend convinced me to try it. Now I'm hooked.

My Son & I made a mint chocolate chip shake out of Blue Bell mint chocolate chip ice cream, it was good. But the Chick-Fil-A shake is much better!
Old 11-11-2008, 10:38 PM   #6
Taco Traitor!
TRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to behold

TRD4x4858's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRD4x4858
what a strange name chick-fil-a?
Old 11-11-2008, 10:39 PM   #7
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer36 View Post
Oh no! It is fantastic! I never thought peppermint ice cream sounded good. That was until a girlfriend convinced me to try it. Now I'm hooked.

My Son & I made a mint chocolate chip shake out of Blue Bell mint chocolate chip ice cream, it was good. But the Chick-Fil-A shake is much better!

Well you sold me, it will work because Whitney loves Chic-FilA anyways...so I'm sure I'll be FORCED to try the shake.
Old 11-11-2008, 10:45 PM   #8
Lord of Tomfoolery

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD4x4858 View Post
what a strange name chick-fil-a?
Apparently no Chick-Fil-A's in CA? Too bad, you are missing out on the best chicken sandwich of your life.
Old 11-11-2008, 10:47 PM   #9
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Apparently no Chick-Fil-A's in CA? Too bad, you are missing out on the best chicken sandwich of your life.

I was suprised to find them in Philly...
Old 11-11-2008, 10:55 PM   #10
Lord of Tomfoolery

http://www.chick-fil-a.com/#home
Old 11-12-2008, 12:22 AM   #11
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Quote:
CA as in California or Canada? We have plenty of 'em here in So Cal and I have to agree with the best chicken sandwiches of your life.
Old 11-12-2008, 12:29 AM   #12
Lord of Tomfoolery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid hurts. View Post
CA as in California or Canada? We have plenty of 'em here in So Cal and I have to agree with the best chicken sandwiches of your life.
Sorry CA as in California. TRD4x4858 said he thought the name was strange. So I assumed, California didn't have Chick-Fil-A.
Old 11-12-2008, 12:35 AM   #13
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Quote:
Sorry CA as in California. TRD4x4858 said he thought the name was strange. So I assumed, California didn't have Chick-Fil-A.
Yeah, I saw that. Then again, I didn't know about Chick-Fil-A until I moved to Irvine for school. I think it's just an Orange County thing here in So Cal or at least it seems like it. There are no Chick-Fil-As in my hometown of La Crescenta which is only an hour north of Irvine.
Old 11-12-2008, 12:43 AM   #14
Lord of Tomfoolery

Truett Cathy The originator of Chick-fil-a is from my hometown. And still lives there.
Old 11-12-2008, 01:28 AM   #15
Western Alliance: Sierra's
Clipper is on a distinguished road

Clipper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid hurts. View Post
Yeah, I saw that. Then again, I didn't know about Chick-Fil-A until I moved to Irvine for school. I think it's just an Orange County thing here in So Cal or at least it seems like it. There are no Chick-Fil-As in my hometown of La Crescenta which is only an hour north of Irvine.
They are coming to cali. slowly but surely... You will start seeing them pop up all over cali. ex: Fresno opened 2 months ago and Bakersfield in jan. and 3 in sac.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:15 AM   #16
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ewww Sean.

Mint is gross.
Thank you very much. Sean just had a toothpaste shake and loved it.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:24 AM   #17
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ewww Sean.

Mint is gross.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
Thank you very much. Sean just had a toothpaste shake and loved it.

hahaha.