Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Beer

Old 11-13-2011, 01:01 PM   #1
cstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carl
cstephan's Tacoma Gallery
Beer

Hey all TW members,

i have 60 empty pry on beer bottles, i have been saving for about 2 weeks, and i want to brew my own beer, any ideas of staring places?? websites, any one ever done it. i love wheat beer with a lot of hops. its my winter project on top of 2 jobs, the 2nd job is to buy a 1,500 $ welder and tube bender and a chop saw. any help would be good. thank you
Old 11-14-2011, 08:52 AM   #3
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Look in to getting some old five gallon soft drink pre-mix kegs. You're gonna get sick of cleaning/sterilizing bottles, quick.