Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

To All You Meat-Eaters Out Their

Old 11-23-2011, 08:54 PM   #41
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Like I said , you need more work
Meh.
Old 11-23-2011, 09:22 PM   #42
Unzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 3/3 SFG(A) Retired
Name: Randy
Unzapato's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
HAHA Yeah I'm a confessed hater ever since my ex-wife woke up one morning and decided she was a vegetarian. I came home from work and she had thrown out about 60 lbs of HARD-EARNED venison and a couple geese among other various meats and filled the fridge with tofu, soy milk and filAWFUL. Nasty shit. The SHTF when she came home from work a couple days later while I was quartering up a deer on the tailgate of my truck. B**ch threw a skillet at me. It skipped off the side of the bed of my truck and smashed the window out of my Mustang. Not eating meat starves your brain or something because every granola-cruncher I know is a nutcase.
Old 11-23-2011, 09:24 PM   #43
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unzapato View Post
HAHA Yeah I'm a confessed hater ever since my ex-wife woke up one morning and decided she was a vegetarian. I came home from work and she had thrown out about 60 lbs of HARD-EARNED venison and a couple geese among other various meats and filled the fridge with tofu, soy milk and filAWFUL. Nasty shit. The SHTF when she came home from work a couple days later while I was quartering up a deer on the tailgate of my truck. B**ch threw a skillet at me. It skipped off the side of the bed of my truck and smashed the window out of my Mustang. Not eating meat starves your brain or something because every granola-cruncher I know is a nutcase.
Personal attacks

Ban
Old 11-23-2011, 09:28 PM   #44
Unzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 3/3 SFG(A) Retired
Name: Randy
Unzapato's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Personal attacks

Ban
LOL If I get banned for that then I don't want to be here anyway. Grow a pair kiddo.
Old 11-23-2011, 09:41 PM   #45
Mr. President
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
Old 11-23-2011, 09:46 PM   #46
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LOL If I get banned for that then I don't want to be here anyway. Grow a pair kiddo.
Kiddo

You must be joking
Old 11-23-2011, 09:50 PM   #47
Mr. President
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Kiddo

You must be joking
its teh interwebs. No one jokes here n evry-1 iz uh tuff guy
Old 11-23-2011, 09:55 PM   #48
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-23-2011, 09:59 PM   #49
Mr. President

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
wtf happend here?
someone has a beef with the veggies I guess.
Old 11-23-2011, 09:59 PM   #50
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
wtf happend here?
Derp struck once again.
Old 11-23-2011, 10:00 PM   #51
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
someone has a beef with the veggies I guess.
rofl
Old 11-23-2011, 10:17 PM   #54

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I don't want to go through 3 pages to say it

*there
Narc
Old 11-23-2011, 10:41 PM   #55
My Cat's breath Smells like Cat Food
Monkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
Monkeysuncle's Tacoma Gallery
So, can anyone PLEASE tell me why a 24 pound turkey is the go to bird? I work in a meat department and I see so many people who want to buy a turkey but the 23.75 lb turkey is too small and the 24.00 is JUST PERFECT. WTF? Is Martha Stewart a dinner guest or did I miss something? It's not like a 22 lb bird is any worse than a 24 lb one. And the same people will buy one the day after at a discount and freeze it for christmas, smart good for you.,....but, We Americans buy almost 40 MILLION turkeys for thanksgiving. What do you think they do with the ones that arent sold? Where I work we donate everything. No questions asked. Other places put them in a freezer sell them cheap the next holiday.
Old 11-23-2011, 10:46 PM   #56
Mr. President

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeysuncle View Post
So, can anyone PLEASE tell me why a 24 pound turkey is the go to bird? I work in a meat department and I see so many people who want to buy a turkey but the 23.75 lb turkey is too small and the 24.00 is JUST PERFECT. WTF? Is Martha Stewart a dinner guest or did I miss something? It's not like a 22 lb bird is any worse than a 24 lb one. And the same people will buy one the day after at a discount and freeze it for christmas, smart good for you.,....but, We Americans buy almost 40 MILLION turkeys for thanksgiving. What do you think they do with the ones that arent sold? Where I work we donate everything. No questions asked. Other places put them in a freezer sell them cheap the next holiday.
is this the mystery factory where mystery meat comes from?

but to answer your question......idk haha
Old 11-23-2011, 10:47 PM   #57
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck vegetarianism/veganism.
Old 11-23-2011, 10:49 PM   #58
Mr. President

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Fuck vegetarianism/veganism.
My brother is vegan.....weird shit lol
Old 11-23-2011, 10:49 PM   #59
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I like meat. I do enjoy soy milk though.