Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

To All You Meat-Eaters Out Their

Old 11-22-2012, 01:45 PM   #81
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm

This deserves a bump......with a veggy bacon wrapped tofurky!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Old 11-22-2012, 01:46 PM   #82
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
THAT guy will never get laid

and im pretty sure the fat guy in the vid wont eather
I see what you did there......363 days later
Old 11-22-2012, 01:53 PM   #83
You don't win friends with salad.
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post

This deserves a bump......with a veggy bacon wrapped tofurky!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Does your recipe call for vaseline?
Old 11-22-2012, 01:58 PM   #84
I bring the feel goods

I knew someone would catch that
Old 11-22-2012, 01:58 PM   #85
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Real men eat veggies

I get bashed daily for passing on soda or brownies or meat, and I've never been more healthy
Old 11-22-2012, 02:17 PM   #86
I bring the feel goods

I get that a lot haha. Mostly from friends that a week later tell me they wish they had my body and I need to take them to the gym
Old 11-22-2012, 02:39 PM   #88
I bring the feel goods

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Happy Month Late Thanksgiving
It takes time to rob the Indians of their land...don't hate on the timing just because your queen GAVE you your land.

jkjk
Old 11-22-2012, 04:04 PM   #89
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
It takes time to rob the Indians of their land...don't hate on the timing just because your queen GAVE you your land.

jkjk
OK , who did the queen get the land from?
Old 11-22-2012, 04:13 PM   #90
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskquatch11 View Post
OK , who did the queen get the land from?
according to the Mormons , wasn't there always tribes of white people in North America ?
Old 11-22-2012, 04:20 PM   #91
I bring the feel goods

I want to say the french....maybe russians....
Old 11-22-2012, 04:22 PM   #92
I bring the feel goods

sha-bam!