Notices

What's your Favorite Coffee

Old 12-17-2011, 01:32 PM   #21
JohnnyBlazin44 is on a distinguished road

JohnnyBlazin44's Tacoma Gallery
NABOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-17-2011, 01:41 PM   #22
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
on a side note, i live like 20 minutes from the maxwell house (its in downtown jax)
they had a small electrical fire there sometime earlier this week, didnt delay production too much
btw yes the whole 5 mile radius (at least) around it smells like coffee, probably 20 miles down wind

I experienced that (Maxwell House) while living in NOLA, except that at least it somewhat masked all the puke smell. Somewhat...
Old 12-17-2011, 01:45 PM   #23
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Attached Thumbnails
What's your Favorite Coffee-dsc_0001.jpg  
Old 12-17-2011, 01:48 PM   #24
sandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sandjunkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
been stuck on Green Mountain breakfast blend with almond joy creamer.(iced though)
That's one of my favs
Old 12-17-2011, 01:49 PM   #25
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Here is my Favorite, I only order it twice a year, because it is not available anywhere in the lower 48.

http://www.mauicoffeeco.com/hawaiian...ee/WHOLE-BEANS
Old 12-17-2011, 01:54 PM   #26
newertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: electronics tech
Name: Kevin
newertoy's Tacoma Gallery
JFG--by far the best coffee--roasted and bagged in Knoxville TN.
Gourmet blend-has red line on label--
Have espresso and all that other stuff at work-I DRINK "JFG"
In our area it is not as expensive--local factory.
8-oclock is very close, but not quite as flavorful.
Old 12-17-2011, 01:57 PM   #27
Wren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
Wren's Tacoma Gallery
My favorite Blend has to be Dynamite Roasting Co. from Black Mountain, NC. I went to and worked at a camp near Black Mountain so I was exposed to it and order it from online. I have only ordered the Mountain Morning Blend.

I like my coffee like my Women....Hot and Black.*

*I actually do not prefer an ethnicity of women. I like women who are interested in me who I am interested and attracted to.
Old 12-17-2011, 02:10 PM   #28
sandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sandjunkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wren View Post
My favorite Blend has to be Dynamite Roasting Co. from Black Mountain, NC. I went to and worked at a camp near Black Mountain so I was exposed to it and order it from online. I have only ordered the Mountain Morning Blend.

I like my coffee like my Women....Hot and Black.*

*I actually do not prefer an ethnicity of women. I like women who are interested in me who I am interested and attracted to.
My favorite line when roasting marshmallows is "I like my marshmallows like my women.....black and sticky"

Usually grosses everyone out around the campfire. LOL.
Old 12-17-2011, 07:14 PM   #33
Wren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
Wren's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandjunkie View Post
My favorite line when roasting marshmallows is "I like my marshmallows like my women.....black and sticky"

Usually grosses everyone out around the campfire. LOL.
I told that to my Greek professor and he commented... "I thought you were going to say Black and Wet."
Old 12-17-2011, 07:22 PM   #34
Turning the knob from H2 to H4/L4
Poke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to all

Poke Tako's Tacoma Gallery
Not that I make it at home, but when I lived in Oregon my favorite coffee to buy is Dutch Bros (ER-911). 6 shots of espresso for crying out loud.
Old 12-17-2011, 07:35 PM   #35
Turning the knob from H2 to H4/L4
Poke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to all

Poke Tako's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcbs204 View Post
Here is my Favorite, I only order it twice a year, because it is not available anywhere in the lower 48.

http://www.mauicoffeeco.com/hawaiian...ee/WHOLE-BEANS
That is what my parents ships me from back home . Good and tasty.
Old 12-18-2011, 06:36 AM   #37
jpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jpneely's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
Jamaican Blue Mountain, supposed to be the best coffee in the world. I really like it but I dont know enough about coffee to call it the best in the world.

yup thats what im drinking now. its banging
Old 12-18-2011, 02:18 PM   #38
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
I roast my own beans. It's a fun hobby. I can't drink the typical folgers or maxwell house or most coffees sold at the grocery. I also use a chemex coffee pot. So much better than a drip type coffee maker like Bunn or mr coffee.
Old 12-18-2011, 02:33 PM   #39
AI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud of

Name: Richard
AI Surf Fisher's Tacoma Gallery
Dunkin Donuts when I'm out and about. Wife got one of those Keurig machines last xmas and we have been hooked on Tullys Kona Blend. Everytime I turn around there is a huge box of it being delivered to the house. Great coffee but were spending like 3 times as much as we used to on just coffee.

Coffee is God however !
Old 12-18-2011, 02:35 PM   #40
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Starbucks Christmas blend.