Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

What's your Favorite Coffee

Old 07-25-2012, 04:28 PM   #61
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
The wimps where I work drink Maxwell House. It's fun watching them wretch when I throw a little chicory coffee in there. lol
Old 07-25-2012, 04:32 PM   #62
toyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud of

Name: Heather
toyotagirl 05's Tacoma Gallery
Nescafe, french vanilla
Old 07-26-2012, 12:02 AM   #64
tacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacobot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
i like Traders Joe coffee the Bay Blend with french banilla creamer
^^ I think that TJ's Bay Blend is just as tasty as (and half the price of!) the Peet's coffee I used to buy.
Old 07-26-2012, 12:48 AM   #65
The Lone Wolf of TW!
Ninja is on a distinguished road

Name: Charles
Ninja's Tacoma Gallery
Regular everyday coffee.....Cascade Pride Breakfast Blend.

Special Coffee....100% Kauai Coffee, not as bitter as 100% Kona, half the price.
Old 07-31-2012, 06:16 AM   #66
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Theres a guy at work who drinks way too much coffee and I ask him if he wants to try Jamaican Blue Mt coffee he says no. Finally Sunday I got him a cup without asking him and he told me how good it was. Later on in the day he requested another cup..... I think he is hooked now too.
Old 07-31-2012, 07:04 AM   #67
detnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
detnight's Tacoma Gallery
I like all coffees once,some i can only drink once some. I have a Keurig machine but i use an old pyrex Percolator(the tyoe you put on the stove) if I need more than a cup. I have several old percolators in the cabinet. And I only drink Black coffee, I want to taste the coffee........................................