Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Favorite Fast Food?

View Poll Results: What's your favorite fast food?
McDonald's 20 9.01%
Burger King 18 8.11%
Whataburger 18 8.11%
Wendy's 32 14.41%
Sonic 14 6.31%
Taco Bell 34 15.32%
Other 51 22.97%
Don't like fast food 20 9.01%
Arby's 15 6.76%
Voters: 222. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-21-2008, 09:52 AM   #21
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
We got an A&W last year.....THE only place for fast food!
Old 11-21-2008, 09:54 AM   #22
buffalo tacoma is on a distinguished road
buffalo tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
gotta go with mighty taco here in buffalo area, mmmm super mighty hot w sour cream, and maybe burger king distant 2nd..
Old 11-21-2008, 11:03 AM   #23
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
In-N-Out Animal Style!

2nd is Arby's
Old 11-21-2008, 11:13 AM   #24
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
i voted other...................5 guys burgers are friggin awesome!!!
Yes they are! And the bucket of fries they give you! Yum!
Old 11-21-2008, 11:14 AM   #25
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Steak n Shake has deal now

4 meals for under $4

I got a triple & fries for $3.99 Wednesday night. Of course I had to get a shake.
Old 11-21-2008, 11:23 AM   #27
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Toss up between Taco Bell, Arby's and Popeye's.
Old 11-21-2008, 01:53 PM   #29
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
im as unhealthy as they come

i like pretty much all the big name fast food places...

ive come to be a big fan of Moes tho
Old 11-21-2008, 02:18 PM   #30
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by COPPERT View Post
Depending on which base you are working near there are 7 in the "Greater" Sacramento Area. And YES they are worth trying good stuff. Don't forget to google search the "In-n-Out Secret Menu" That's where are the good stuff is!
Awesome! I will be there for three weeks so I am going to try and get to one. I will be at Beale AFB. I don't really know how far it is from Sacramento but that is where I am flying into.
Old 11-21-2008, 02:46 PM   #31
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
you forgot white castle. harold and kumar go to white castle...great movie.
Old 11-21-2008, 02:59 PM   #32
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
I enjoy the authentic Mexican Food of Taco Bell!
No really, I think Taco Bell kicks some serious ass. Their Encheritos (?) are yummy.
with ya there mm, its ALL good at the Bell.

Just close your eyes and point at the menu and say "I'll take that".
Old 11-22-2008, 07:53 PM   #34
Go Braves!
blake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chazz Michael Michaels
blake1012's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer36 View Post
4 meals for under $4

I got a triple & fries for $3.99 Wednesday night. Of course I had to get a shake.

Hell yea!!!!

The wife and I went there last night!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 11-22-2008, 08:13 PM   #35
Western Alliance: Sierra's
Clipper is on a distinguished road

Clipper's Tacoma Gallery
Chick-fil-A all the way...
Old 11-22-2008, 08:22 PM   #36
ILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
ILove2Drive's Tacoma Gallery
I like all the big name places. Mcd has AWESOME sweet tea, and cheap too! Rally's/Checkers is a great place as well. And so are Taco Bell, BK, Wendy's and Chick-Fil-A, although it is kind of expensive.
Old 11-22-2008, 08:23 PM   #37
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-22-2008, 08:32 PM   #38
Western Alliance: Sierra's
Clipper is on a distinguished road

Clipper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILove2Drive View Post
I like all the big name places. Mcd has AWESOME sweet tea, and cheap too! Rally's/Checkers is a great place as well. And so are Taco Bell, BK, Wendy's and Chick-Fil-A, although it is kind of expensive.

You do realize that a 10 piece mystery meat nugget at McDonalds is more expensive than a 12 piece all white meat chicken brest nugget at Chick-fil-A. plus the service is great.

Not trying to call you out. some things are more expensive but you get what you pay for. Dont get me wrong, i love me a $1 double chz burger.
Old 11-22-2008, 08:34 PM   #39
e-rok has much to be proud ofe-rok has much to be proud ofe-rok has much to be proud ofe-rok has much to be proud ofe-rok has much to be proud ofe-rok has much to be proud ofe-rok has much to be proud ofe-rok has much to be proud ofe-rok has much to be proud of

e-rok's Tacoma Gallery
Carls Jr, hands down......
Old 11-22-2008, 08:43 PM   #40
ILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
ILove2Drive's Tacoma Gallery
Well I was thinking of the chicken sandwich it's like 2 dollars and something and not much different in size than a $1 double cheeseburger from McDonald's. Don't pay attention to the nuggets, i like them great, just always go for the sandwiches. Chick-Fil-A is definitely an awesome environment though, has excellent food