LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Favorite Fast Food?

View Poll Results: What's your favorite fast food?
McDonald's 20 9.01%
Burger King 18 8.11%
Whataburger 18 8.11%
Wendy's 32 14.41%
Sonic 14 6.31%
Taco Bell 34 15.32%
Other 51 22.97%
Don't like fast food 20 9.01%
Arby's 15 6.76%
Voters: 222. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-20-2008, 11:32 PM   #1
BTHOB
archerytarget will become famous soon enough

archerytarget's Tacoma Gallery
Favorite Fast Food?

Whats yalls favorite fast food? sorry if I left any out...
Old 11-20-2008, 11:45 PM   #2
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
You forgot Arby's. I love their shakes but I am just not a fast food kind of guy. I used to eat it but now I am trying to be all healthy like. I eat it every once in a while though and it's just not that good to me any more. Doesn't really fill me up either.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:50 PM   #3
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
well, if im gonna eat fast food, In-n-out is my favorite but there arent any by me so my second choice is Wendy's
Old 11-20-2008, 11:53 PM   #4
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
I have always heard that In-n-Out was good but never have gotten a chance to have it. Do they have them in NorCal? I am going there at the beginning of December and it would be nice to try it.
Old 11-21-2008, 12:04 AM   #5
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08WhiteTRD View Post
You forgot Arby's. I love their shakes but I am just not a fast food kind of guy.
Jamocha shakes

I'd say may favorite burgers and fries are from BK.
Old 11-21-2008, 12:07 AM   #6
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I have always heard that In-n-Out was good but never have gotten a chance to have it. Do they have them in NorCal? I am going there at the beginning of December and it would be nice to try it.
well, how far into cali? the one i usually go to is along our drive to the East Bay area in Rohnert Park which is north of SF and by Santa Rosa.
Old 11-21-2008, 12:09 AM   #7

If you're running down I5 then theres one in Redding. heres a map
Old 11-21-2008, 12:12 AM   #8
Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme450 View Post
well, how far into cali? the one i usually go to is along our drive to the East Bay area in Rohnert Park which is north of SF and by Santa Rosa.

I am going to be around the Sac area. Not driving. Just flying in and going to Air Force base that is near there.
Old 11-21-2008, 01:23 AM   #9
Professional High Fiver
Oh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really nice

Oh_Six_Taco_4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Krystal's / White Castle for sure. Those steamy little burgers are awsome!
Old 11-21-2008, 01:38 AM   #10
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
I wish there was a white castle over here... We have to stick with the microwave type...
Anyway, my favorite would probalby have to be in n out!!! ( I just had it a couple of days ago)
Old 11-21-2008, 02:41 AM   #11
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i voted other...................5 guys burgers are friggin awesome!!!
Old 11-21-2008, 03:46 AM   #12
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
I enjoy the authentic Mexican Food of Taco Bell!
No really, I think Taco Bell kicks some serious ass. Their Encheritos (?) are yummy.
Old 11-21-2008, 04:17 AM   #13
Mall Krawler
coppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Travis
coppert's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am going to be around the Sac area. Not driving. Just flying in and going to Air Force base that is near there.
Depending on which base you are working near there are 7 in the "Greater" Sacramento Area. And YES they are worth trying good stuff. Don't forget to google search the "In-n-Out Secret Menu" That's where are the good stuff is!
Old 11-21-2008, 05:28 AM   #14
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Burger King!!
Old 11-21-2008, 07:08 AM   #16
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have any one favorite....

Five Guys burgers are ultimately the best - but I wouldn't necessarily consider them fast food. They're somewhere inbetween fast & sitdown. I love their fries!!

For fast food?
I worked for McD's for years when I was younger, so I'm partial to their fries. I'd take the Whopper over McD's equivalent anyday. I like McD's nuggests and hotcakes. Burger Kings croissandwiches are yummy. Not into tacobell at all. Arby's is OK.....but I'd rather sit at a bar and have a REAL roast beef sandwich. Wendy's frosties is what sets them apart.
Old 11-21-2008, 07:15 AM   #17
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
I went to a Whataburger in Fleming Island with wifey. I ordered a burger. I was about 1/3 of the way through when I bit into a long grey hair. I thought, shit happens. Well, I was into my last third of the burger when I found another long grey hair. I called the little waitress over and told her about it. She got the manager. I told the manager that I just wanted to inform him about the hair and I didn't want anything comped. He kept insisting on giving me a free burger next time I came in. I finally told the guy that there wouldn't be a next time.
Old 11-21-2008, 08:26 AM   #19
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
I voted other... Chipotle or Qdoba (whatever's in your area)

gotta love a 2 lb burrito