Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Cooking Chili today - Yummmmmm!!

Old 12-18-2011, 01:08 PM   #1
AI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud of

Name: Richard
AI Surf Fisher's Tacoma Gallery
Cooking Chili today - Yummmmmm!!

Cold here in MD today. Was gonna clean up the truck but wimped out after a little while - just not up to it today. Decided it was time for Chili - went to store for the things I needed. Its cooking right now - can't wait.

Contrary to what I've heard and seen. I like MEAT AND BEANS in my chili. I understanf this is heresy in some parts of the country. I don't care though - thats how I and the family like it.
Old 12-18-2011, 01:16 PM   #2
RI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
RI Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Making a batch right now as well, I also do meat and beans. Actually venison and 4 types of beans!
Old 12-18-2011, 01:29 PM   #3
R.O.U.S.
RV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to behold
Army: Veteran - 154th Sig. Bn., USARSO Panama
Name: Paul
RV7Garage's Tacoma Gallery
Oh boy, you're making me hungry!

Meat & beans in my recipe as well, along with green onions, honey and most of a beer.
Old 12-18-2011, 01:44 PM   #4
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AI Surf Fisher View Post
I like MEAT AND BEANS in my chili. I understanf this is heresy in some parts of the country. I don't care though - thats how I and the family like it.
Most people in Texas don't believe beans belong in chili , but I like meat and beans in my chili. What time are we eating?
Old 12-18-2011, 01:47 PM   #5
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Kidney beans and meat FTW.
Old 12-18-2011, 01:48 PM   #6
AI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLDTACO View Post
Most people in Texas don't believe beans belong in chili , but I like meat and beans in my chili. What time are we eating?
Eating real soon - so hungry i could eat the a..............
Old 12-18-2011, 01:51 PM   #7
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Beans in chili? Must be a yankee thing
Old 12-18-2011, 01:58 PM   #8
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AI Surf Fisher View Post
Eating real soon - so hungry i could eat the a..............
We usually have a good supply of grated cheese, Fritos and crackers to go along with our chili. Now I'm getting hungry! Hope you and your family enjoy!
Old 12-18-2011, 01:59 PM   #9
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RI Tacoma View Post
Making a batch right now as well, I also do meat and beans. Actually venison and 4 types of beans!

Would love to use venison or buffalo!

I do 3 types of beans, pork, steak (cubes, not ground) and other animal fats...

YUUUMMM Chili!
Old 12-18-2011, 02:27 PM   #10

Dang I forgot about Fritos

Good eats to you all
Old 12-18-2011, 02:36 PM   #11
R.O.U.S.
RV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to behold
Army: Veteran - 154th Sig. Bn., USARSO Panama
Name: Paul
RV7Garage's Tacoma Gallery
Bake yourself some cornbread muffins. Put one in a bowl, cover with chili, then cheese, then sour cream, and some chopped green onions... Heaven!
Old 12-18-2011, 02:54 PM   #12
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RV7Garage View Post
Bake yourself some cornbread muffins. Put one in a bowl, cover with chili, then cheese, then sour cream, and some chopped green onions... Heaven!
Old 12-18-2011, 02:55 PM   #13
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Pics or it didn't happen.
Old 12-18-2011, 04:12 PM   #14

Just finished eating - did that hit the spot. My daughter made sugar cookies from scratch for desert - A+