Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

creating a pub menu.

Old 01-18-2012, 06:52 PM   #21
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Reuben
Patty Melt
Learn to make the best bacon cheeseburger
Mushroom swiss burger
Great chef salad
Polish and kraut
Halibut and chips
Chowder
Chili

If you want to get fancy and you can get them fresh

Oyster shooters in a few different sauces, make one of them hot as hell.
Old 01-18-2012, 07:01 PM   #22
Dhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
Dhawk1313's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like a pretty good menu
Old 01-18-2012, 07:12 PM   #24
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Pulled pork sammiches
Good old fashioned CHEESEBURGER!!! with all sorts of different stuff on it
Roast Beast sammichs
Crab legs
peel & eat shrimp
that^ delish
Quote:
Originally Posted by futuretacoowner View Post
People are cutting their spending, we are seeing it everywhere. I would like to be able to offer an inexpensive menu so that people buy food from the hill more Instead of bringing food from home. And I love the idea of soup, mainly the chili!!
chilli is definitely something you should put on. your right about the saving money part. I know here food is crazy expensive where i go snowboarding i never eat there. The pub style that you seem to be trying to start would probably attract me if I was there though. The food here isnt that great and is about the same price so i think you would make it out pretty good.
Old 01-18-2012, 07:12 PM   #25
TheMike515 will become famous soon enough
TheMike515's Tacoma Gallery
I'm totally on board with the sweet potato fries (w/ aioli) as well as the artichoke dip and bacon wrapped scallops!
Old 01-18-2012, 07:25 PM   #26
jflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jflan's Tacoma Gallery
Kids love tacos, burritos, nachos.

To bring in diners other than skiers/boarders you need to come up with some "destination" menu items....outside the box.
Maybe a day of the week special.....

Something with buffalo.....might work in Canada ?
Genuine Long Coney Island dogs
Ribs
Hot Italian Subs....properly called "Grinders", these can be hot or sweet sausage, meatball, pepperoni

Here's a basic pub menu......
Attached Files
File Type: pdf goose_menu.pdf (531.0 KB, 41 views)
Old 01-18-2012, 07:27 PM   #27
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jflan View Post
Kids love tacos and burritos.
So does Jennifer Lopez
Old 01-18-2012, 07:28 PM   #28
jflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jflan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
So does Jennifer Lopez
Who's that ?
Old 01-18-2012, 07:29 PM   #29
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Who's that ?
A character on South Park
Old 01-18-2012, 07:30 PM   #30

jflan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
A character on South Park
Canadian show ?
Old 01-18-2012, 07:35 PM   #31

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Canadian show ?
Nope ,