Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Sammiches!

Old 12-19-2011, 06:04 PM   #1
flyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to all

Name: Zach
flyingface's Tacoma Gallery
Sammiches!

Post your sandwiches. Pressed, pb&j, grilled cheese, whatever.
Ready set...go!
Old 12-20-2011, 06:34 PM   #3
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Just ate at Panera last night..... what a joke. I can make any of their sandwiches WAY better then they do. Sorry I don't mean to thread jack, just kind of ranting. It was $45 for 2 adults and a 3 year old that ordered PB&J, but I had a full sandwich and a bowl of soup. I could've made a huge steak dinner with a home made soup for that price.... what a rip off..... sorry again.
Old 12-20-2011, 06:41 PM   #4
ppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phuong
ppham444's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
Just ate at Panera last night..... what a joke. I can make any of their sandwiches WAY better then they do. Sorry I don't mean to thread jack, just kind of ranting. It was $45 for 2 adults and a 3 year old that ordered PB&J, but I had a full sandwich and a bowl of soup. I could've made a huge steak dinner with a home made soup for that price.... what a rip off..... sorry again.
Yeap, eating home is the best. No one spits in your soup and no tips required.
Old 12-20-2011, 08:43 PM   #6
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Mmmmmmmm