Pepsi or Coke?

View Poll Results: Pepsi or Coke?
Pepsi 78 38.24%
Coke 103 50.49%
Either Or. Whats the difference. 23 11.27%
Voters: 204. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-24-2008, 02:25 PM   #21
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I prefer diet pepsi and regular coke.
Old 11-24-2008, 02:34 PM   #22
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pat's taco View Post
they both suck ! i like dr pepper ...
DP's my first choice, Pepsi second, Dew 3rd
Old 11-24-2008, 02:39 PM   #23
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
rc cola and a moon pie...................breakfast of champions!!! or us rednecks anyway!!
Old 11-24-2008, 03:09 PM   #24
RedTaco2134 will become famous soon enoughRedTaco2134 will become famous soon enough

Army: E-1
Name: Scott
RedTaco2134's Tacoma Gallery
I work for PBG-Pepsi Bottling Group. So I am Biased, Although My family Loves Coke!
Old 11-24-2008, 03:11 PM   #25
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
I'll drink both but i voted coke kuzz thats what i grew up with

Hands down mountain dew though haha
Old 11-24-2008, 03:17 PM   #26
Student
absolutkc will become famous soon enoughabsolutkc will become famous soon enough
absolutkc's Tacoma Gallery
How about "Neither Nor! They Both Suck!"

DR. PEPPER!
Old 11-24-2008, 03:17 PM   #27
Aspiring wrench monkey
TacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of light

TacoCo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I prefer diet pepsi and regular coke.
Yup, me too. The best is if you can get the coke in bottles from Mexico... They use cane sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup, and it definitely tastes better IMO.
Old 11-24-2008, 03:25 PM   #28
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
Pepsi owns coke all day!
Old 11-24-2008, 03:26 PM   #29
jrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aircraft Maintenance
Name: John
jrw1965's Tacoma Gallery
I buy whichever one is on sale at the commissary that day
Old 11-24-2008, 03:58 PM   #31
Wren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
Wren's Tacoma Gallery
Coke. Only the Lemon Pepsi I truly like
Old 11-24-2008, 04:33 PM   #32
TEXMEX TACO
alexamado is on a distinguished road

alexamado's Tacoma Gallery
Sam's Choice Cola or Dr. Thunder all the way!
Old 11-24-2008, 05:35 PM   #33
bwhit is on a distinguished road
bwhit's Tacoma Gallery
beer for me
Old 11-24-2008, 06:13 PM   #35
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Funny you ask that....

When I used to drink non-diet, it was COKE all the way.

But now that I've switched over to diet, it's Diet Pepsi all the way. Caffeine free diet pepsi is the best and caffeine diet coke tastes better than regular diet coke.
Old 11-24-2008, 06:45 PM   #37
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Given the option, I'll take a Coke. But if all they have is Pepsi that works too. I can't really taste a difference.
Old 11-24-2008, 07:45 PM   #38
350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

350TacoZilla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 350TacoZilla
I really like either but on hot days coke can taste kinda wierd after you drink it... also captain morgan silver and coke is great... but captain morgan tattoo and wild cherry pepsi is great too, funny thing is I HATED tattoo but a buddy bought me a fifth for christmas one time and asked and I lied and said it was good so he gets me one a year now so i had to find something to go with it tried ton of things and finally came up with this and its realy good (for awhile I had like 2 fifth's of it and still hadnt drank more than 2-3 glasses out of 1st lol)
Old 11-24-2008, 07:51 PM   #39
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Coke!
YOu know your from Texas when someone asks you what you want to drink and you say coke. THen they ask you "What kind?" and you say Dr.Pepper