View Poll Results: Pepsi or Coke?
Pepsi 78 38.24%
Coke 103 50.49%
Either Or. Whats the difference. 23 11.27%
Voters: 204. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-24-2008, 10:18 PM   #41
Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough

Stu's Tacoma Gallery
Doesn't matter to me as long as I have a splash to go with the Old #7.
Old 11-24-2008, 10:36 PM   #42
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
rc cola and a moon pie...................breakfast of champions!!! or us rednecks anyway!!

Will is right...

Moonpies kick a*s!!!!

I like RC cola too.
Old 11-25-2008, 02:39 AM   #44
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu View Post
Doesn't matter to me as long as I have a splash to go with the Old #7.
u got that right ether one with old #7 or rum
Old 11-25-2008, 06:07 AM   #45
09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: security forces
09tacoLI's Tacoma Gallery
coke nobody asks for a rum and pepsi, or a jack and pepsi. coke is awesome just like christmas
Old 11-25-2008, 06:09 AM   #46
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Diet Pepsi's my favorite!
Old 11-25-2008, 06:18 AM   #47
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
I used to be a big fan of Pepsi and then I started spending a lot of time in Atlanta and now I am a Coke convert.
Old 12-05-2008, 10:54 AM   #48
Runs with Scissors
Radelix has a spectacular aura aboutRadelix has a spectacular aura about

Radelix's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Radelix
I see you have missed the option for RC. I will forgive this one I suppose
Old 12-05-2008, 10:55 AM   #49
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Army: Ret. USAR Sgt.
spaghettiedy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09tacoLI View Post
coke nobody asks for a rum and pepsi, or a jack and pepsi. coke is awesome just like christmas
LMAO - The man does have a valid point! Is is 5 yet, I need one.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:31 AM   #50
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaghettiedy View Post
LMAO - The man does have a valid point! Is is 5 yet, I need one.
when his right hes right
Old 12-05-2008, 12:20 PM   #51

crazieN8's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb makes no diff...

i used to be all pepsi and swore i liked it better untill me n a handfull of friends did a blind taste test and i couldnt tell the diff.. only one person got it right out of eight of us... we did the same with bud light and natural light later that evening, i could only barely taste the diff, i was sober too (for a little while)
Old 12-05-2008, 12:25 PM   #52
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Army: Ret. USAR Sgt.
spaghettiedy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tarantino View Post
when his right hes right
Yep, It just dosen't sound good. You walk up to a bartender and say, "Captn' n Pepsi." And he says, "No dummy, it's Captn' n Coke."
Old 12-05-2008, 02:00 PM   #53
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a cola drinker. If it's plain cola then I probably like it, but IMO Coke is far superior to Pepsi. It's more versatile too.
Old 12-07-2008, 06:17 AM   #54
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Mt. DEW
Old 12-07-2008, 09:51 AM   #55
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Water.
Old 12-07-2008, 10:39 AM   #56
Drew793 will become famous soon enoughDrew793 will become famous soon enough

Drew793's Tacoma Gallery
Pepsi.

The old Coke from the 70's & early 80's used to blow away Pepsi before they started messin with how they made it. Now it just isn't the same.
Old 12-10-2008, 06:31 AM   #57
Buzzard?
Corralitos4x4 is on a distinguished road

Army: PFC, Discharged 12/2005
Corralitos4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Dr. Skipper....Iam cheap
Old 12-19-2008, 03:56 PM   #60
No matter where you go there you are.
taco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Galen
taco084gb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
rc cola and a moon pie...................breakfast of champions!!! or us rednecks anyway!!
You ever watched the Movie "Green Mile" with tom hanks where the the guy who plays wild bill gets that moon pie shoves it in his mouth then spits it out at one of the guards. Damn nasty