Coke 103 50.49%
Either Or. Whats the difference. 23 11.27%
Voters: 204. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-19-2008, 09:47 PM   #61
98tacogrande is on a distinguished road
98tacogrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
You can't sniff pepsi off a hookers ass so it's obvious who the winner is.

yes!! hahaha

i thought Pepsi would be winning
Old 12-19-2008, 10:08 PM   #62
robo-ninja
edwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to all

edwinalink's Tacoma Gallery
see i do it backwards.

i eat cola flavored HARIBO gummi sodaS
and drink shasta kiwi strawberry soda!

BIIIIIZZZZZZZOOOOOOM!!!
Old 01-06-2009, 07:09 AM   #63
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
I like them both. Really depends on the mood I am in. COKE FTW when it comes to mixing drinks.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:40 AM   #64
"The Fuzz"
shook0002 is just really niceshook0002 is just really niceshook0002 is just really niceshook0002 is just really niceshook0002 is just really nice

Name: Joe
shook0002's Tacoma Gallery
Seagrams Ginger Ale
But I have to take Pepsi on this one.
Coke can make worms come out of pork chops(seen it on youtube)
Old 01-06-2009, 08:11 AM   #65
grivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
grivera's Tacoma Gallery
Have someone put pepsi in one cup and coke in the other (no ice), without telling you which is which. Taste one then eat a piece of an unsalted soda cracker and taste the other. See if you can tell which is which. Don't answer until you try it--honor system...
Old 01-06-2009, 07:06 PM   #67
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
diet dr pepper for me, im old and fat
Old 01-10-2009, 02:45 PM   #68
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
GATORADE! Oh crap this is a soda thread! Pepsi I guess unless its being mixed with rum or jack, then Coke!
Old 01-29-2009, 05:04 PM   #69
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
I don't care usually but with my Vodka I mix with Diet Pepsi. Oh my, I could use one right about now.
Old 02-02-2009, 03:14 PM   #70
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDGEZR View Post
diet dr pepper for me, im old and fat
lol... doesn't taste like regular Dr. Pepper AT ALL...
Old 02-02-2009, 03:18 PM   #71
gonzo6up has a spectacular aura aboutgonzo6up has a spectacular aura about

gonzo6up's Tacoma Gallery
If Sun-Drop isn't available then Coke is my second choice. The only problem is that Sun-Drop isn't distributed very far away from here....
Old 02-04-2009, 10:51 AM   #72
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Pepsi straight up, Coke with Bacardi
Old 02-07-2009, 08:48 PM   #73
badger8769 is on a distinguished road
badger8769's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to badger8769
MOUNTAIN DEW!!!!!! (A pepsi product)
Old 02-08-2009, 03:58 PM   #74
NicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
NicksRig's Tacoma Gallery
Nothin like a nice cold Coke....Outta glass bottle for the best taste.
Old 02-08-2009, 04:36 PM   #75
Still For Sale
BUK 0H5 is a name known to allBUK 0H5 is a name known to allBUK 0H5 is a name known to allBUK 0H5 is a name known to allBUK 0H5 is a name known to allBUK 0H5 is a name known to all

Army: Chinook Crew 101st ABN
BUK 0H5's Tacoma Gallery
The only thing good about Pepsi is that they make Mt Dew. Coke FTW
Old 02-08-2009, 05:31 PM   #76
Wren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
Wren's Tacoma Gallery
i have a coke story, me and my brother drove an hour to the closest City (knoxville Tn) and were going to rock climb at this rock climbing gym the only thing is there was a wavier that we forgot to anticipate (my dads a lawyer) we should have known, so my brother being 10 and ADHD so he starts crying and screaming because this is what the whole trip was for and all we else done was drive around shopping which he hates, and it didn't help that i stayed in the store connected to the Rock Climbing gym for another hour, so we go the The Fresh Market in knoxville and were in there and i remember they have Mexican Cokes (cokes imported from mexico made with real cane sugar, they are in a glass bottle with a white nutrition facts/ingredients sticker on the bottle, so i'm driving out on to the road and he is so calm and were both enjoying the cokes and then i just let out a blurp and then i said that he should let one out and we just kept going on and man the simple things and pleasures, then i though a coke makes everything better