Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

my internet Bakery

Old 12-29-2011, 10:45 AM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Smile my internet Bakery

just got this set up again, thought I would share with my TW friends..

http://www.etsy.com/shop/GWBreads
Still adding new products....

Today I added the cinnamon rolls, before I was even finished editing the discription.....someone had place an Order!! I couldn't believe it~
Old 12-29-2011, 10:46 AM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery

Good luck with it man!
Old 12-29-2011, 10:46 AM   #3
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-29-2011, 10:47 AM   #4
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
how does this work exactly? someone places an order and you make what they order then you ship it to them?
Old 12-29-2011, 10:49 AM   #5
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post
how does this work exactly? someone places an order and you make what they order then you ship it to them?
yup
Old 12-29-2011, 10:50 AM   #6
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
yup
that's pretty cool! i mean obviously i wouldn't want to eat cold cinnamon rolls out of the box so would you just preheat the oven and go from there?
Old 12-29-2011, 10:52 AM   #7
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post
that's pretty cool! i mean obviously i wouldn't want to eat cold cinnamon rolls out of the box so would you just preheat the oven and go from there?
yep... shipped frozen....re-heating instructions inside the box same for the bread & pretzels too

I bake ALL orders on Wednesday Morning - ship out that afternoon - to recieve by Friday
Old 12-29-2011, 10:53 AM   #8
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
yep... shipped frozen....re-heating instructions inside the box same for the bread & pretzels too
oh well that is cool! good luck man!
Old 12-30-2011, 11:03 AM   #9
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
good luck man..i love baked goods.

you a trained baker? again..i admire your work.
Old 12-30-2011, 03:55 PM   #10
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
good luck man..i love baked goods.

you a trained baker? again..i admire your work.
tyvm!

It's hard work, im getting too old for this shit!! I've been trained by the best....and been working with breads for almost 20 years. But the body is really starting to ache..hands, feet, and back.

Today at the shop in 3 hours we sold out... of bread... Just over $800 ...When we run out people GET PISSED! lol worse then crack!

Ciabatta - French - Whole Wheat - Cinnamon Raisin - Jalapeno Cheddar
was today's list. Just me and one other dude slinging it out! LOL

Start at 5am - open for retail @ 11am - close at 3pm - 6 days a week
Old 12-30-2011, 04:05 PM   #11
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck Geoff! I just noticed you're in Idaho now. Climate a bit different huh?
Old 12-30-2011, 04:13 PM   #12
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
MY GOD

Old 12-30-2011, 04:17 PM   #13
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
Good luck Geoff! I just noticed you're in Idaho now. Climate a bit different huh?
thank you...
OMG!!!!!! very much so!!!

I finally own my very 1st WINTER COAT hahahahahahhaaa. And you can bet the farm that my pre-runn-do needs a little help WITH SOME WEIGHT in the rear.....
Old 12-30-2011, 04:19 PM   #14
skeeert
CopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kins
CopyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking Challah!
Old 12-30-2011, 04:25 PM   #15
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Man...those pretzels look great!!
Old 12-30-2011, 04:31 PM   #16
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopyTaco View Post
Nice looking Challah!
Thank you very much ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Man...those pretzels look great!!
Ty sir. They get brushed with REAL butter when they come out.....

I also make them in little nuggets, they are like crack! Best RIGHT out the oven.