Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

What's for dinner?

Old 01-08-2012, 02:20 PM   #1
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
What's for dinner?

Ok just being nosy I had rotessirie chicken and collard greens simmered in bacon grease...yum yum...What did you all have?
Old 01-08-2012, 03:07 PM   #3
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
salmon, risotto and broccoli
it was yummy!
Old 01-08-2012, 03:10 PM   #4
jpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jpneely's Tacoma Gallery

Chicken Gumbo! super siked, just saying
Old 01-08-2012, 03:12 PM   #5
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpneely View Post

Chicken Gumbo! super siked, just saying
you have a recipe for that?
Old 01-08-2012, 03:13 PM   #6
jpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jpneely's Tacoma Gallery
Sure do you want it or somethin? haha
Old 01-08-2012, 04:41 PM   #9
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
That salmon looks really fresh....... any pics of it cooked???
Not fresh, it was frozen. Copper River Reds out of Alaska. The best salmon on earth and the only type I'll buy...at $14 a pound

No cooked pics either, sorry.
Old 01-08-2012, 04:42 PM   #10

jpneely's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That looks really good, making chili tomorrow....
i do believe thats on the agenda for oh say Wed? haha i love making chilli.
Old 01-08-2012, 04:54 PM   #11
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
Not fresh, it was frozen. Copper River Reds out of Alaska. The best salmon on earth and the only type I'll buy...at $14 a pound

No cooked pics either, sorry.
I will have to check that out. I havent had good salmon in a while. A friend of mine caught some then delivered it to my house from upstate NY. That was fresh, caught a day before I cooked it.
Old 01-08-2012, 05:00 PM   #12
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stop giving me nicknames
Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Spiral cut ham, garlic rosemary mashed potatoes, and cornbread muffins!
Old 01-08-2012, 05:05 PM   #13

jpneely's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
Spiral cut ham, garlic rosemary mashed potatoes, and cornbread muffins!
didnt think they had cornbread waaay over there...
Old 01-08-2012, 05:13 PM   #15
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpneely View Post
didnt think they had cornbread waaay over there...

WHAT!? usualy we make it scratch but lastnight we were lazy and bought a pre made mix
Old 01-08-2012, 05:19 PM   #16

jpneely's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
WHAT!? usualy we make it scratch but lastnight we were lazy and bought a pre made mix
haha yea we grew up on cornbread and buttermilk. it was my dinner a good many nights growing up. i thought it was norma till i went to college and everyone was like uhhh wtf are you doing?
Old 01-08-2012, 05:23 PM   #17
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stop giving me nicknames
Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sounds good.... no pics???
Lol no pics.. it was last night. I'm eating leftover potatoes with some gravy out of my Tupperware right now
Old 01-08-2012, 05:40 PM   #20

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I will have to check that out. I havent had good salmon in a while. A friend of mine caught some then delivered it to my house from upstate NY. That was fresh, caught a day before I cooked it.
As long as its ALASKAN and WILD you really can't go wrong. ( = farmed fish) And July and August are the best times to buy it.
I lived in AK for a while and became a bit of a snob for seafood, I only want the best!