Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Good Authentic Curry Recipe

Old 01-10-2012, 12:40 PM   #1
Go Jets GO!!!!!!
DigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud of

Firefighter: Firefighter, WFD, E13, L13, W131/2
DigB's Tacoma Gallery
Good Authentic Curry Recipe

Hey, I'm just looking for a good traditional Indian curry recipe that hasn't been too North Americanized. I'll be feeding 6 at an Indian themed potluck so it can be a side/main. Thanks for the help
Old 01-10-2012, 12:45 PM   #2
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
I'de ask my mom but wouldnt be able to get you specifics amounts of ingredient.
It would be just, "oh you jus put dis much of this and dat much of that, and you let sit until chu kno it es ready, thank you come again"

she's oldschool
Old 01-10-2012, 08:56 PM   #3
Go Jets GO!!!!!!
DigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud of

DigB's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 01-11-2012, 09:32 AM   #4
Go Jets GO!!!!!!

DigB's Tacoma Gallery
Bump