Geoff’s Insane Gold Bars
peanut butter 3# 12oz
sugar, powered 3#
rice krispies 10oz
milk-chocolate 1# 4oz
1. Mix butter and peanut butter thoroughly.
-Add sugar and mix together.
This part of mix must be moist enough to make a ball in hand but not be sticky.
2. Add Rice Krispies. DO NOT OVER MIX!!!
3. Press out to distribute evenly.
Cover with pan liner and use rolling pin to smooth and even out top.
4. Melt chocolate chips in heavy cream until smooth & thick.
5. Pour chocolate over and smooth out. Place in freezer.
Ready in 30-45 mins!