Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Coffee mug cake!

Old 01-20-2012, 05:35 AM   #1
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Coffee mug cake!

My wife showed this to me last night. I feel like I have been missing something in my life and now I found it! I will be making this asap

http://blogs.babble.com/family-kitch...amel-mug-cake/
Old 01-20-2012, 05:50 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
This is going to be the best thing to hit TW since cookie bowls
Old 01-20-2012, 05:58 AM   #3
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
This is going to be the best thing to hit TW since cookie bowls
thats what I was thinking. I said "I have to show this to tacoma world"!
Old 01-20-2012, 06:02 AM   #4
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Oh hell yes! I gotta try this when I get home this morning. Looks like the perfect before bed snack .... right???
Old 01-20-2012, 06:52 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MQQSE View Post
Oh hell yes! I gotta try this when I get home this morning. Looks like the perfect before bed snack .... right???

yes!
Old 01-20-2012, 06:57 AM   #6
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-20-2012, 08:42 AM   #7
Beaver Believer
tencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4th BCT 25th ID Airborne
Name: Wes
tencrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
My wife showed this to me last night. I feel like I have been missing something in my life and now I found it! I will be making this asap

http://blogs.babble.com/family-kitch...amel-mug-cake/
Did your wife get this off of Pinterest? Mine made me these a while back, and finds all sorts of little things on this site all the time. She is making bacon jalapeno poppers and hot wings from recipes she found on Pinterest. She's a 1st grade teacher and posts/uses a lot of craft and organizational ideas .
Old 01-20-2012, 10:30 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tencrawler View Post
Did your wife get this off of Pinterest? Mine made me these a while back, and finds all sorts of little things on this site all the time. She is making bacon jalapeno poppers and hot wings from recipes she found on Pinterest. She's a 1st grade teacher and posts/uses a lot of craft and organizational ideas .
yep. She is addicted to pintrest. I love that site too! she is always finding new recipies to make

she got the idea for these off of there too

chicken, bacon, jalopeno poppers
Old 01-20-2012, 10:34 AM   #10
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yep. She is addicted to pintrest. I love that site too! she is always finding new recipies to make

she got the idea for these off of there too

chicken, bacon, jalopeno poppers
Can I come to your house for dinner?
Old 01-20-2012, 10:54 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Can I come to your house for dinner?
sure!
Old 01-20-2012, 01:03 PM   #14

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sure!
Leaving Boston now

(maybe I'll make it for breakfast)
Old 01-30-2012, 07:08 AM   #15

I made mine last night. I cooked it just a tiny bit too long and the cake was a little dry but other than that it was good!

Old 01-31-2012, 10:33 AM   #16
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic, Advanced EMT
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery
I make something like this, I didnt read this recipe but the one I use is 2tbsp cocoa 2 tbsp flour 2 tbsp brown sugar dash of vanilla 2 tbsp milk or water 2 tbsp oil. I will give this one a look though

edit: I should point out I cook them for 1 minute in a ramakin, and it tastes somewhat like those microwavable dinner brownies
Old 01-31-2012, 11:38 AM   #17

yea thats pretty much what my recipie was, also an egg. Next time Im going to add chocolate chips to it and cook it a little less so it stays moist.