Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Oven temp issue....

Old 01-23-2012, 09:23 AM   #81
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
Lightly with a fine grade should be OK.
Ok. I'll try that
Old 01-23-2012, 09:29 AM   #82
Big things have small beginnings
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Commo: You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!
Name: Steve
staticsquelch's Tacoma Gallery
IIRC my temp gauge went out on our oven last year, it never knew when it cooled down so the cooling fan never turned off, didn't burn any cookies though, . Cost me like $25 plus shipping to get a new one and replace it. It's a GE POS but it was a really simple fix. Just pulled the oven out of the wall and disconnected it got the part number and googled it. Had it within a couple of days.
Old 01-23-2012, 09:37 AM   #83
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-23-2012, 09:55 AM   #84
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Not picky at all. I thought I was locked out and it was gonna go meltdown on me. AND YOU never told me to get the shit away from the top of the fucking thing......
I forgot the complete lack on common sense in arizona.
Old 01-23-2012, 10:08 AM   #85
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
I forgot the complete lack on common sense in arizona.
No...YOu didnt inform me that the fucking oven was going to get to nuclear temps, and that shit on top of it, and within a few feet would melt.
Old 01-23-2012, 10:21 AM   #86
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
No...YOu didnt inform me that the fucking oven was going to get to nuclear temps, and that shit on top of it, and within a few feet would melt.
I said that it would get really fucking hot and burn that shit off. One would figure that some of the heat would escape.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:17 AM   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
I said that it would get really fucking hot and burn that shit off. One would figure that some of the heat would escape.
Ovens contain heat....
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Oven cleaning 101

- the oven gets really hot
WTF do you know? You live on an island!
Old 01-23-2012, 11:32 AM   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
chris. back away from the oven. right now.

before its too late.