Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

DFW - Two Loves Tacoma Meet

Old 03-01-2012, 08:55 AM   #22
Shake and Bake
4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jefferson
4wd Boss's Tacoma Gallery
oh man i little too far for me on a thursday, but another time for sure!
Old 03-01-2012, 04:19 PM   #23
Monumental is on a distinguished road
Navy: Surface Warfare Officer
Monumental's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I guess I'm not going to make it because my daughter's pre-school has an open house which my wife tells me is a big deal.
Old 03-02-2012, 05:30 AM   #24
JstreetS will become famous soon enoughJstreetS will become famous soon enough

Name: Jay
JstreetS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monumental View Post
Well, I guess I'm not going to make it because my daughter's pre-school has an open house which my wife tells me is a big deal.
you only need to go if this is your second child they are the ones that will need the help! just kidding!

Will have a double double for you!
Old 03-02-2012, 05:31 AM   #25

Everyone, I know a few folks have dropped out, that's ok! I will still be there...with out without TW so I hope a few show up! It's much more fun than dining alone.

I will be there a little before 6 hopefully next Thursday! Look forward to meeting up!
Old 03-02-2012, 06:48 AM   #26
First class awesome
CrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
CrackerJackMack's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to CrackerJackMack
Quote:
Originally Posted by JstreetS View Post
Everyone, I know a few folks have dropped out, that's ok! I will still be there...with out without TW so I hope a few show up! It's much more fun than dining alone.

I will be there a little before 6 hopefully next Thursday! Look forward to meeting up!
I get off at 4pm, but I work over in the Galleria off alpha road so, getting there will be interesting
Old 03-07-2012, 05:50 AM   #27

Checkin in TW, who is up for a quick meet tomorrow at 6PM and some In-and-Out Burgers?

I will be there around 5:45-6ish...will park near the back of the lot, you will see me. I have a silver tacoma, 6" lift, black rims. I will just hang out near my truck until people show up.

Thanks!
Old 03-07-2012, 08:42 AM   #28
First class awesome
CrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Checkin in TW, who is up for a quick meet tomorrow at 6PM and some In-and-Out Burgers?

I will be there around 5:45-6ish...will park near the back of the lot, you will see me. I have a silver tacoma, 6" lift, black rims. I will just hang out near my truck until people show up.

Thanks!
My plan was to go today, but that does not seem to be a reality after all.
Old 03-07-2012, 09:26 AM   #29
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Thanks!

I have to work till 7 tomorrow. I'll be at the Lockheed building today around 4 though
Old 03-07-2012, 01:39 PM   #30

I might be dining alone! Might have to reach out to the Texas Tacoma facebook group next!
Old 03-07-2012, 02:28 PM   #31
ranchonodinero is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
ranchonodinero's Tacoma Gallery
I still plan on making it. I work downtown.
Old 03-08-2012, 11:13 AM   #32

Law Enforcement:
What time and where will people be?
Old 03-08-2012, 07:00 PM   #33

Thanks for coming Marty & Alex! Next time hopefully the weather is better...I suggest the Rahr brewery as a location change too!
Old 03-08-2012, 07:05 PM   #34
First class awesome

http://rahrbrewing.com/ this ?
Old 03-08-2012, 09:34 PM   #35

Law Enforcement:
Great meeting you guys

Nice meeting you Jason and Alex! You both have some sharp trucks-both lifted too! Rahr would be a great idea!
Old 08-02-2012, 09:48 PM   #36
Agent
MRBOND101 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dylan
MRBOND101's Tacoma Gallery
Would of liked to come just a bit far drive for me and dont leave work in Dallas till around 6ish. Hope all went well!