Notices

DFW - Two Loves Tacoma Meet

Old 02-28-2012, 08:16 PM   #1
JstreetS will become famous soon enoughJstreetS will become famous soon enough

Name: Jay
JstreetS's Tacoma Gallery
DFW - Two Loves Tacoma Meet

Hey TW members in Fort Worth/Dallas!

Who is up for a meet next week at the In and Out burger on 7th street.

This is completely ad-hoc...I work on that side of town and want to grab dinner there. Any other Tacoma Owners want to meet up?

Details:
Time: 6:00PM
Date: Thursday, 3/8

Let me know who is in. There is alot of parking in the back lot at the restaurant. Look for the line up of tacomas, then we can all go in for some double doubles

Cheers,
JStreetS
Old 02-28-2012, 08:34 PM   #2
First class awesome
CrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
CrackerJackMack's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to CrackerJackMack
Google maps hates that address for some reason...

this works: http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/13/15789...ger-Fort-Worth
Old 02-28-2012, 09:30 PM   #3
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
I'd probably be up for this. Just have to make sure I can get off work early.
Old 02-28-2012, 09:38 PM   #4
aznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aznutx's Tacoma Gallery
sounds fun, so far though
Old 02-29-2012, 12:46 AM   #5
Monumental is on a distinguished road
Navy: Surface Warfare Officer
Monumental's Tacoma Gallery
I might be in. I need to go down to the NAS in the next day or two.
Old 02-29-2012, 06:02 AM   #6
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Might be able to make it. May have to go all out with an animal style.
Old 02-29-2012, 06:09 AM   #7
ranchonodinero is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
ranchonodinero's Tacoma Gallery
I might make it-new Tacoma owner and all. Figure the meet might be at Yucatan or Fuzzy's, but then again, that's a bunch of tacos. And I'll have a double double animal style!
Old 02-29-2012, 09:36 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchonodinero View Post
I might make it-new Tacoma owner and all. Figure the meet might be at Yucatan or Fuzzy's, but then again, that's a bunch of tacos. And I'll have a double double animal style!
I like the support! Then get a half vanilla half chocolate shake and you are good to go!

I work with SockMonkey, maybe he will go!
Old 02-29-2012, 09:48 AM   #9
jsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 6th Motor Transport Battalion
Name: Jeff
jsmarine's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I could go, but I dont think I can make it to Ft Worth by 6pm. I work in Dallas until 5:30pm.
Old 02-29-2012, 09:56 AM   #11
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by prerunner24 View Post
I would so be in if it wasn't a 3 hour drive
x2
Old 02-29-2012, 02:05 PM   #13
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JstreetS View Post
I like the support! Then get a half vanilla half chocolate shake and you are good to go!

I work with SockMonkey, maybe he will go!
Where do you work? Lmco?
Old 02-29-2012, 02:17 PM   #14
kev2lz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkev2lz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkev2lz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkev2lz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkev2lz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkev2lz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkev2lz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkev2lz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkev2lz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkev2lz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkev2lz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Don't call me Bubba!
kev2lz's Tacoma Gallery
Its a bit far for me and that's my gf's birthday. Count me out.
Old 02-29-2012, 05:10 PM   #15
First class awesome
CrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev2lz View Post
Its a bit far for me and that's my gf's birthday. Count me out.
Hey ! you missed the last meet up... it was literally 10 minutes from you
Old 02-29-2012, 07:46 PM   #16
Fish
ABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ABregenzer's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there! Although, I've never been to In-And-Out before…
Old 02-29-2012, 07:52 PM   #17
First class awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Yota View Post
I'll be there! Although, I've never been to In-And-Out before…
Creepy is the word I'd use to describe it.... seems like something out of an alternate reality.
Old 02-29-2012, 09:34 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco76087 View Post
Where do you work? Lmco?
Yes...was walking through the parking lot one day and noticed a familiar tacoma - was like, Hey...that's SockMonkey's truck! LOL
Old 02-29-2012, 09:35 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by prerunner24 View Post
Definitely count me in if you guys meet on a saturday sometime! i'd make the drive on a weekend for sure
I hear ya...traffic does suck going from Dallas to DFW at that time. Our trucks are almost twins...
Old 02-29-2012, 09:36 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JstreetS View Post
Yes...was walking through the parking lot one day and noticed a familiar tacoma - was like, Hey...that's SockMonkey's truck! LOL
My dad works at bldg 7