Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Favorite pizza toppings

Old 03-03-2012, 04:17 PM   #1
Central Scrutinizer
LUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dennis
LUSETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Favorite pizza toppings

What's everyones favorite pizza toppings? I've been stuck on Hawaiian lately. My other favorites are pepperoni and mushroom, chicken and bacon and meatballs and mushrooms. I can't find it around here but I like white pizza too (olive oil, onions and cheese).
Old 03-03-2012, 04:24 PM   #2
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Have you tried Papa John's Hawaiian Volcano? It adds jalapenos. I love it! Also like traditional pepperoni, bbq and had some buffalo chicken pizza from Stevie B's that was surprisingly good.
Old 03-03-2012, 04:25 PM   #3
skeeert
CopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kins
CopyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Linguica /thread
Old 03-03-2012, 04:30 PM   #4
MUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to all

MUDFISH's Tacoma Gallery
My wife is making a Buffalo Wing Chicken pizza now... might be more of a local thing, but Oh so good...

Blue cheese, grilled chicken in Buffalo sauce, and cheese... YUM...

Looks like this right now...

Old 03-03-2012, 04:32 PM   #6
Central Scrutinizer
LUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
Have you tried Papa John's Hawaiian Volcano? It adds jalapenos. I love it! Also like traditional pepperoni, bbq and had some buffalo chicken pizza from Stevie B's that was surprisingly good.
I do like my pizza hot! Usually i just add some red pepper flake to mine but jalapenos are good too.
Old 03-03-2012, 04:38 PM   #8
Central Scrutinizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUDFISH View Post
My wife is making a Buffalo Wing Chicken pizza now... might be more of a local thing, but Oh so good...

Blue cheese, grilled chicken in Buffalo sauce, and cheese... YUM...

Looks like this right now...

Damn, that sounds and looks good! I would love to see the finished product!
Old 03-03-2012, 04:40 PM   #10
MUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to all

MUDFISH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUSETACO View Post
Damn, that sounds and looks good! I would love to see the finished product!
I'll take a pic in about 20-25 minutes...
Old 03-03-2012, 06:59 PM   #13
41 Year Toyota/Chrysler Tech/ASE Master
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacoma Mike's Tacoma Gallery
Pepperoni and hamburg
Old 03-03-2012, 07:02 PM   #14
Central Scrutinizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma Mike View Post
Pepperoni and hamburg
I love burger on a pizza but it has to be raw buger cooked with the pizza. All the chain pizza joints use that processed crap.
Old 03-03-2012, 07:09 PM   #15
R.O.U.S.
RV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to behold
Army: Veteran - 154th Sig. Bn., USARSO Panama
Name: Paul
RV7Garage's Tacoma Gallery
Gino's East deep dish, spinach + sausage + a frosty Sam Adams. Heaven!
Old 03-03-2012, 07:10 PM   #16
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Pepperoni or pepperoni and pineapple. I like other toppings but these are my favorite.
Old 03-03-2012, 07:43 PM   #17
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUSETACO View Post
I love burger on a pizza but it has to be raw buger cooked with the pizza. All the chain pizza joints use that processed crap.
OH this stuff is fresh right at the start.
Old 03-03-2012, 07:48 PM   #18
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma Mike View Post
OH this stuff is fresh right at the start.
The juice from the ground beef gets into the pizza. Yum!
Old 03-03-2012, 07:50 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
The juice from the ground beef gets into the pizza. Yum!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THis

MMMMMMMM I'm getting hungry....... Dam you Whip.......
Old 03-03-2012, 07:52 PM   #20
Loves Tacos
JoePoulson is on a distinguished road

Name: Joe
JoePoulson's Tacoma Gallery
Just cheese.