LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Now thats a Burger!

Old 12-11-2008, 12:07 PM   #1
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Now thats a Burger!

Says it is in Arizona.

http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_sep20...ttackGrill.htm
Old 12-11-2008, 12:10 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-11-2008, 12:12 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i can definitely see the need for a wheelchair after veiwing the size of them quadruple bypass burgers!!! holy hell!!!!
Old 12-11-2008, 12:28 PM   #5
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
only in america baby ! hahahahahaha i would eat there, maybe not a quad burger .but i see myself eating a double with chesse and three of those nurses ...
Old 12-11-2008, 01:07 PM   #6
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
I'll just take the nurses.

That burger does look good. It made me hungry, I'm grilling burgers now.
Old 12-11-2008, 03:29 PM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
That place has THE BEST burgers!!!!
And the girls are HOT!
Old 12-11-2008, 03:49 PM   #8
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen that place on TV a lot.... maybe I'll have to take a drive down there
Old 12-11-2008, 04:15 PM   #9
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNut View Post
I've seen that place on TV a lot.... maybe I'll have to take a drive down there
DEFINATELY!!!
Go for lunch, and plan for a nap afterward.
Old 12-11-2008, 05:10 PM   #10
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
DEFINATELY!!!
Go for lunch, and plan for a nap afterward.
the naps a given after any good lunch!
Chris, have you ever been to Joe's BBQ in Gilbert???
Old 12-11-2008, 05:19 PM   #11

Quote:
the naps a given after any good lunch!
Chris, have you ever been to Joe's BBQ in Gilbert???
Not yet. My Wife picked up their Menu the other day, so it will be soon. I hear its fantastic.
Old 12-11-2008, 05:20 PM   #12

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not yet. My Wife picked up their Menu the other day, so it will be soon. I hear its fantastic.
bar none the best BBQ I've ever had. I highly recomend it.
Old 12-11-2008, 05:23 PM   #13

Quote:
bar none the best BBQ I've ever had. I highly recomend it.
I think we are gonna eat there this weekend. MMmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 12-11-2008, 05:25 PM   #14

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think we are gonna eat there this weekend. MMmmmmmmmmmmm
Get me some of them beans!!!! haha
Old 12-11-2008, 05:26 PM   #15

Quote:
Get me some of them beans!!!! haha
LMAO! NO!
Actually, maybe we can have a Tacoma World meet there some time.
Old 12-11-2008, 05:27 PM   #16

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LMAO! NO!
Actually, maybe we can have a Tacoma World meet there some time.
It could be a Bass Pro Shops/BBQ meet. They're close enough to eachother
Old 12-11-2008, 05:29 PM   #17

Quote:
It could be a Bass Pro Shops/BBQ meet. They're close enough to eachother
That would be cool. I live right next to Bass Pro. DONT EAT THERE! Last time I eat their food, I ended up in the hospital.
Old 12-11-2008, 05:30 PM   #18

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That would be cool. I live right next to Bass Pro. DONT EAT THERE! Last time I eat their food, I ended up in the hospital.
Really? Never really had the time to eat there, I always figure that it's only another 10 minutes to Joe's!
Old 12-11-2008, 05:30 PM   #19
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Check this one out! It's near State College, PA
www.cheese-burger.net/stories/worlds_biggest_burger.html
Old 12-20-2008, 12:01 AM   #20
TuFF_Taco281 is on a distinguished road

TuFF_Taco281's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know how many of you have play GTA IV, but don't they advertise that huge burger on the game?