Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

can your significant other cook?

Old 03-20-2012, 06:43 PM   #1
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
can your significant other cook?

jus wondering..
Old 03-20-2012, 06:48 PM   #2
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
yeah. we both can. the best part is that she likes to makes sweets.
Old 03-20-2012, 06:48 PM   #3
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
no
Old 03-20-2012, 06:51 PM   #4
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaPrime View Post
yeah. we both can. the best part is that she likes to makes sweets.
Same here actually!

Cheers.
Old 03-20-2012, 06:51 PM   #5
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
great
Old 03-20-2012, 06:52 PM   #6
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Oh man she sure can. I have to be carefull that i don't get fat lol
Old 03-21-2012, 06:47 AM   #7
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Mine used to cook with her dad at their family restaurant and still loves to cook and experiment. It's handy being able to order just about anything you could eat at a Chinese restaurant. Makes pretty good desserts too.
Old 03-21-2012, 06:54 AM   #8
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
We both can also. I'm better with red meat and anything on the grille, she's better with fish and chicken. We're both decent with deserts and appetizer type foods.
Old 03-21-2012, 06:57 AM   #9
aznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aznutx's Tacoma Gallery
no she cant really, im the cook in the family, and mainly because it's what i do for a living, owning restaurants kinda gives you the jobtitle. i wish she did though... i reallly wish she did
Old 03-21-2012, 07:10 AM   #10
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
my ex was not very good. lol she set the fire alarm off doing grilled cheese. lol

i’m pretty good on a grill i own the deep fryer!! lol if it can be deep fried i will try it. i’m ok on the stove and oven. about all i can do on stove is eggs bacon and sausage. lol as long as a girl is good at the things i’m not i don’t care.
Old 03-21-2012, 07:22 AM   #11
TenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
TenBeers's Tacoma Gallery
Meh, she's OK, kinda lazy and not very good at following directions, so she comes up with some strange crock pot crap sometimes. If it doesn't come in a box or a can, it's pretty much up to me. I enjoy it but am best on the grill.
Old 03-21-2012, 07:23 AM   #12
Impressive Member
RevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
RevAdam's Tacoma Gallery
She can bake awesomely. Can't cook worth crap... However she can follow a recipe, so we live.
Old 03-21-2012, 07:26 AM   #13
Banned
hamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
hamsterhater's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrdSurgie View Post
Oh man she sure can. I have to be carefull that i don't get fat lol
same here.im slowly gaining a few pounds
Old 03-21-2012, 07:28 AM   #14
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
my wife can cook. She uses Pinterest to find new recipes and try new things. before that we usually had the same meals every week.
Old 03-21-2012, 07:40 AM   #15
Resident Redneck
WhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
WhiskeyDeltaTango's Tacoma Gallery
I have to cook, but she likes to clean!
Old 03-21-2012, 08:02 AM   #16
Squisha will become famous soon enough
Squisha's Tacoma Gallery
I can make a sammich.

That's all you boys keep saying you want
Old 03-21-2012, 08:07 AM   #17
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squisha View Post
I can make a sammich.

That's all you boys keep saying you want
That's all I need

And yes, we both cook.
Old 03-21-2012, 09:43 AM   #18
Banned
hamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
hamsterhater's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeyDeltaTango View Post
I have to cook, but she likes to clean!
i like that
Old 03-21-2012, 09:51 AM   #19
Easily Replaceable Member
elmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
elmo7's Tacoma Gallery
Mine can. More of a recipe follower where I'm more of a bit of this, some of that, stir it up, serve it up.

I say, if you don't have some kitchen skills, you'd better bring it strong everywhere else.
Old 03-21-2012, 09:58 AM   #20
kimo will become famous soon enough

Name: Darin
kimo's Tacoma Gallery
In the kitchen? NO