Mayonnaise or miracle whip

View Poll Results: Mayo or Miracle whip
REAL MAYO FTMFW! 62 56.36%
i hate my taste buds and torture them with miracle whip 12 10.91%
i hate you, i hate this thread, i hate your mom. 36 32.73%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-22-2012, 05:48 PM   #1
she'll ride
nut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3 (Vet)
Name: Patrick
nut's Tacoma Gallery
Mayonnaise or miracle whip

I hate fucking miracle whip, but my girlfriend keeps buying it. next time she does I'm shoving the bottle down her throat.

REAL MAYO FTMFW!!
Old 04-22-2012, 05:50 PM   #3
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
I like both
Old 04-22-2012, 05:51 PM   #4
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xJuice View Post
I like both
x2

Don't like what she buys then go to the store and buy what you want.
Old 04-22-2012, 05:52 PM   #5
Ga tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rudy
Ga tacoguy's Tacoma Gallery
DUKES for those of us below the Mason-Dixon line.
Old 04-22-2012, 05:53 PM   #6
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xJuice View Post
I like both
Barf
Old 04-22-2012, 05:54 PM   #7
she'll ride
nut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
Miracle whip is made the evil sperm of dead, homeless, herpes infested, she-male, midget hookers. So gross.

Mayonnaise kicks Miracle Whips worthless ass!
bwahaha

edit: that is sig worthy lol
Old 04-22-2012, 05:54 PM   #8
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
real mayo!!!
Old 04-22-2012, 05:55 PM   #9
she'll ride

nut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
x2

Don't like what she buys then go to the store and buy what you want.
if i have to do it myself, whats the point of having a woman ?

haha
Old 04-22-2012, 06:09 PM   #11
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
is it whip? or whhhhip?
Old 04-22-2012, 06:17 PM   #13
2012 DCLB
gsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Yeoman
Name: Douglas
gsxrdoug's Tacoma Gallery
Real Mayo FTW.
Old 04-22-2012, 06:26 PM   #14
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
OP, thanks for reminding me I needed some to make dinner tonight

Furikake Wasabi Crusted Salmon

Old 04-22-2012, 06:27 PM   #16
she'll ride

nut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMAN808 View Post
OP, thanks for reminding me I needed some to make dinner tonight

Furikake Wasabi Crusted Salmon

sounds delish!
Old 04-22-2012, 06:29 PM   #17
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
I like both, but prefer miracle whip.
Old 04-22-2012, 06:32 PM   #18
joes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
joes06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Miracle Whip is gross. Bought a jar of it once. It went in the trash after I choked down the first sandwich I made with it. I buy light mayonaise. Can't tell the difference from regular, and it's healthier.
Old 04-22-2012, 06:35 PM   #20
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joes06tacoma View Post
and it's healthier.
Don't you mean its "less bad for you"? haha