Notices

Chinese food supermarket

Old 05-15-2012, 01:09 PM   #21
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Nom nom nom nom nom

Teh Japanese fed me shark last time I was in asia
Old 05-15-2012, 01:19 PM   #22
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznutx View Post
im taiwanese, and all that is normal stuff to me, pretty funny how sheltered typical americans are when it comes to food, beef/pork/chicken
my wife is taiwanese. last time we went to taiwan, i went bezerk. i ate everything. some good eats over there.
Old 05-16-2012, 06:11 AM   #23
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznutx View Post
im taiwanese, and all that is normal stuff to me, pretty funny how sheltered typical americans are when it comes to food, beef/pork/chicken

my issues is more with the WAY it is kept at the grocery store.... not so much WHAT is being sold

serious health and animal cruelty issues from what i have seen
Old 05-16-2012, 08:19 AM   #24
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Old 05-16-2012, 09:26 AM   #25
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dud122 View Post
my issues is more with the WAY it is kept at the grocery store.... not so much WHAT is being sold

not nearly as bad as large and concentrated cattle ranches

Greeley Colorado?
Old 05-16-2012, 09:26 AM   #26
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:

america isnt so "in yo face!" with our treatment of animals.

i did a photo shoot on a HUGE dairy farm. trust me, they dont stroke the cows lovingly as they donate milk.

we are not without sins. the cute styrofoam trays and nicely packed and refrigerated pink meat just hypnotized our population. ever visit a high volume egg farm? brutal.
Old 05-16-2012, 09:30 AM   #27
aznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aznutx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

in that video, i didnt see any health or cruelty issues, they all had clean water, that aside, ever watch how they prep turkeys for thanksgiving? or that steak that goes on your plate, hypocrisy at it's finest.
Old 05-16-2012, 09:35 AM   #28
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
but the cows look so peaceful in packaging!
Old 05-16-2012, 09:40 AM   #29
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Understandable with you being a Humane Officer....
Old 05-16-2012, 09:43 AM   #30
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Understandable with you being a Humane Officer....
good call! nothing against humane officers..they do great work.