Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Late night snack/meal??

Old 06-23-2012, 09:35 PM   #1
Bishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Bishop2Queens6's Tacoma Gallery
Late night snack/meal??

So I'm hungry and wanna get something to eat. What should I get? I had 5 guys for lunch, hence me not being hungry till this late in the evening. haha. Also, no girlfriend or wife to make me a sandwich so I'm on my own.

What is your usual late night snack/meal?
Old 06-23-2012, 09:42 PM   #2
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
This stuff's so good..

Old 06-23-2012, 09:48 PM   #3
2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough

2004tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Low buck Rueben. I can't eat the monster open faced ones from the carnegie deli.
lightly butter toasted rye on both sides in a pan, top with corned beef, sauerkraut and swiss.
Chuck it in the oven on broil for a couple minutes till the cheese melts. Fold it closed like a normal sandwich.
Thousand island dressing optional. I prefer it with mustard.

Scarf it down
Old 06-23-2012, 09:55 PM   #4
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I'm debating going across the street for a bag of chex mix bold. Stuffs 1000x better than any other snack food out there.

edit:
After the following post, I went from somewhat hungry to damn I need to eat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004tacoprerunner View Post
Low buck Rueben. I can't eat the monster open faced ones from the carnegie deli.
lightly butter toasted rye on both sides in a pan, top with corned beef, sauerkraut and swiss.
Chuck it in the oven on broil for a couple minutes till the cheese melts. Fold it closed like a normal sandwich.
Thousand island dressing optional. I prefer it with mustard.

Scarf it down
Old 06-23-2012, 10:51 PM   #5
Bishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I dug through the freezer and found a digornio frozen pizza. Ate that.
Old 06-23-2012, 11:01 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
Tillimook Yogurt. Everynight. I know...borderline ghey.
Ehh.. Yogurt is not substantial enough, I needed a full meal. I'll eat yogurt if I want a midnight or bedtime snack.
Old 06-24-2012, 12:19 AM   #9
2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough

Pita chips and hummus is tasty
Old 06-24-2012, 05:39 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
Sounds a bit hippy for me.
not hippy or vegan at all. Just tasty like chips and salsa.