Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

mmm...vegimite

Old 06-24-2012, 06:23 PM   #23
joemomma22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoemomma22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoemomma22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoemomma22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoemomma22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoemomma22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoemomma22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoemomma22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoemomma22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoemomma22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoemomma22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
joemomma22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
...my wife likes it too. I give her crap constantly.
with that said, I would rather eat out the ass end of a menstrating female skunk while spraying me in the face having to listen to Nickleback.
Once again. Gonna have to disagree. Not only does your experience sound much worse than eating an enticing treat like nutella, I also think nickelback is pretty good.
Old 06-24-2012, 06:26 PM   #24
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
You copy/pasted that.
Never said I didn't
Old 06-24-2012, 06:35 PM   #25
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Never said you did. So THERE.
Old 06-24-2012, 09:23 PM   #26
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Never said you did. So THERE.
Old 06-27-2012, 06:50 AM   #27
Dreyfus is on a distinguished road
Dreyfus's Tacoma Gallery
I brought some Vegemite back from my last trip to Australia. Nasty stuff. An Ausie I talked to about it admitted it was an acquired taste.

Anyway, a coworker had a tray of fig newtons at his desk. I smuggled one out, hollowed out the center fig filling and replaced it with the Vegemite. I repacked the end with the fig filling and placed the cookie back into the package.

So he returns later in the day and pulls this very same one from the pack and pops it in his mouth. The face he made was priceless! He literally ran off to the bathroom and came back a few minutes later saying he must have gotten a bad fig.

The rest of us were in hysterics.
Old 06-27-2012, 08:28 PM   #28
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
...my wife likes it too. I give her crap constantly.
with that said, I would rather eat out the ass end of a menstrating female skunk while spraying me in the face having to listen to Nickleback.
Lol!
Old 06-30-2012, 09:12 PM   #29
Triple Option
Slotback will become famous soon enoughSlotback will become famous soon enough
Slotback's Tacoma Gallery
Vegimite is foul stuff. Ugh.
Old 08-19-2012, 08:35 PM   #30
LocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud of

Coast Guard: RDC Retired
Name: Don
LocoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I like Vegamite.