Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

mmm...vegimite

Old 06-23-2012, 09:56 PM   #1
2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough

2004tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
mmm...vegimite

vegemite and a glock
I know I spelled it wrong in the title
Old 06-23-2012, 10:09 PM   #3
2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough

2004tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
it's nasty as hell. I did this as a joke dinner pic years ago
Old 06-23-2012, 10:09 PM   #4
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
" Do you come from a land down under ? "
Old 06-23-2012, 10:14 PM   #6
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
" Can you hear , can you hear the thunder ? "
Old 06-23-2012, 10:24 PM   #7
Tacoma Addict
Nubes has a spectacular aura aboutNubes has a spectacular aura about

Name: Chris
Nubes's Tacoma Gallery
I'm more of a Marmite person. Guess it depends on what part of the world you grow up in lol.
Old 06-23-2012, 10:25 PM   #8
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
PB and J ftw!!

Dahell IS Vegemite, anyway??
Old 06-23-2012, 10:54 PM   #10

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
is vegimite very salty???
Vegemite is made from used brewers' yeast extract, a by-product of beer manufacturing, various vegetables, wheat and spice additives. It is salty, slightly bitter, and umami or malty – similar to beef bouillon. The texture is smooth, and the product is a paste. It is not as intensely flavoured as British Marmite and it is less sweet than the New Zealand version of Marmite.
Old 06-23-2012, 11:59 PM   #11
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Vegemite is made from used brewers' yeast extract, a by-product of beer manufacturing, various vegetables, wheat and spice additives. It is salty, slightly bitter, and umami or malty – similar to beef bouillon. The texture is smooth, and the product is a paste. It is not as intensely flavoured as British Marmite and it is less sweet than the New Zealand version of Marmite.
thank you
Old 06-24-2012, 12:05 AM   #12
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-24-2012, 12:17 AM   #13
joemomma22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoemomma22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoemomma22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoemomma22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoemomma22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoemomma22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoemomma22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoemomma22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoemomma22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoemomma22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoemomma22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
joemomma22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
As Ive mentioned in past threads...I feel Nutella is brewed in the vaginas of homeless crack addicted street whores. And this crap appears to be Nutellas ginger bastard child. Nice Glock though!
i respectfully disagree. i could spoonfeed myself nutella. its delicious.
Old 06-24-2012, 12:50 AM   #14
IGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: EMT-B
Name: Zach
IGO4LOW's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemomma22 View Post
i respectfully disagree. i could spoonfeed myself nutella. its delicious.
Agreed!,
Old 06-24-2012, 12:58 AM   #17
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
...my wife likes it too. I give her crap constantly.
with that said, I would rather eat out the ass end of a menstrating female skunk while spraying me in the face having to listen to Nickleback.
Nickleback is Canadian...I think they have produced some decent songs in the past.
Old 06-24-2012, 01:07 AM   #18
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Whole E Shit back at you in Publix...are they Canadian? Did not know that. I just randomly picked a band I dont know mutch about and dont listen to and CANT STAND .
So I heard my Toyota is better than your Jeep? Can we have a webz argument? pweeeeeez?
Yeah. I think it was something like 6 years ago or so, I took a graphic design class to improve my photoshop skills. ANyways, part of the final project was designing 4 new cover albums for a current band. I got stuck with them, and made up my 4. Did a little research so I could incorporate it in the albums. They are from Alberta

Toyota? What toyota? The one that's riding in the front seat of a big yellow school bus? Clearly my jeep would have won in the event of an accident like that
Old 06-24-2012, 01:18 AM   #19
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
LOL that bus should be shorter if serge is driving it
Old 06-24-2012, 05:24 AM   #20
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
You copy/pasted that.