Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Liquor

Old 01-01-2009, 05:00 PM   #21
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
I'm more of a beer guy.

I do however want to try some Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka. Supposedly sweet tea vodka half vodka half water tastes JUST like sweet tea.

Carolina rednecks FTW!
Old 01-01-2009, 05:01 PM   #22
Lane Cypert is a jewel in the roughLane Cypert is a jewel in the roughLane Cypert is a jewel in the rough
Lane Cypert's Tacoma Gallery
Crown Reserve
Crown XR
Crown Royal

The only three good things to ever come out of Canada!
Old 01-01-2009, 05:02 PM   #23
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
I'm more of a beer guy.

I do however want to try some Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka. Supposedly sweet tea vodka half vodka half water tastes JUST like sweet tea.

Carolina rednecks FTW!
the firefly is actually pretty damn good man...............and hell yes....carolina rednecks...ftw!!!
Old 01-01-2009, 05:06 PM   #24
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
the firefly is actually pretty damn good man...............and hell yes....carolina rednecks...ftw!!!
Yeah I'd like to try it mixed 50/50 with lemonade. The non alcoholic version is called Arnold Palmer and it's DELICIOUS....I think the Firefly/Lemonade would be called the John Daly
Old 01-01-2009, 05:06 PM   #25
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Willie
vtragweed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeysuncle View Post
Jameson,yes , but Guiness ahh!
IMO guiness taste like cat piss i hate that shit, for beer i like smithwicks, or bud
Old 01-01-2009, 05:09 PM   #26
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
Yeah I'd like to try it mixed 50/50 with lemonade. The non alcoholic version is called Arnold Palmer and it's DELICIOUS....I think the Firefly/Lemonade would be called the John Daly
john daly.............how appropriate!!!
Old 01-01-2009, 05:17 PM   #28
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
seriously who doesnt love john daly, hes like the overweight pimp of all time, with a club
Old 01-01-2009, 05:17 PM   #29
ajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ajviper7's Tacoma Gallery
Crown Royal and Glenlivet are my two favorites.
Old 01-01-2009, 05:18 PM   #30
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clelsdah View Post
MM is excellent too. Great in Coke or coffee!!

Agreed... Makers all the way.

I like most whiskeys but makers is what i always have in my cabinet (unless i get the urge to buy something REALLY nice)

I go to the Kentucky Bourbon Festival every year (since I could be served anyway) and Makers Mark definately has one of the classiest setups around. My favorite distillery too.

I even got to meet the head distiller at MM (friend of an old boss) and after I dipped my own bottle in the red wax he autographed it for me.

I think I have a problem....
Old 01-01-2009, 06:18 PM   #31
Beef Slut

Firefighter:
i agree makers is alright , but even george strait says jack is king
Old 01-01-2009, 07:57 PM   #33
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
jack daniels, glenfiddich 12 yr and esp the 15 yr, makers mark, glenlivet, just to name a few of the bottles in my cabinet
Old 01-01-2009, 08:06 PM   #34
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
the only stuff i really can stand is jagermiester. Im not a hard liquor kinda guy unless you count the stuff mixed in margaritas..haha
Old 01-01-2009, 08:41 PM   #35
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
Whiskey....I can appreciate almost any kind, but I'm more of a kentucky bourbon fan. Just finished a bottle of Wild Turkey 101 last night. And who can forget BEER. Once again, I can appreciate most kinds, but I like beers with flavor (dark, bitter, thick, whatever, just not fruity). Just finished bottling my first homebrew beer. A nut brown ale. Ready in 3 weeks. We'll see how it goes.....
Old 01-01-2009, 08:46 PM   #36
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
cbcs1987's Tacoma Gallery
Moonshine is good stuff.george dickel, jim, jack, and evan are all good buddies of mine.
Old 01-01-2009, 09:19 PM   #37
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
I dont drink.

(other than beer, but I feel beer is like soda-pop anyways).
Old 01-01-2009, 09:56 PM   #38
function > form
747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

747's Tacoma Gallery
The Balvenie PortWood (aged 21 years): The best.
Oban (aged 14 years): Almost the best.
Speyburn (aged 10 years): The best for the money.